• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Smokymtgirl03

Smokymtgirl03
  • Casita Club Member
  • 62 posts
  • Local time: 03:46 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:2000 Spirit Deluxe 17ft
  • Interests:Working on #2, a 1997 16 Ft Freedom Deluxe now that Annie is finished. Camping,Fly Fishing, Hiking, Paddling (Canoe and Kayak),Pretty much anything outside...
  • Trailer Name:Raggedy Annie and #2

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:05 PM

Hi,

I'm Cindy from Knoxville, TN.  I just got my 2nd Casita.  First one was a mint condition 2007, that  sold in 2015.  "Ragged Annie", on the other hand, is a 2000 from North Houston, TX, and is a work in progress.  I got her March 17th, after a 2800 mile round trip.  I've been working on her ever since.  I did have David the "RV Yoda", redo the breaks-EVERYTHING has been replaced, he got the  water heater working great,  and the the air conditioner sounded like a black-hawk with serious rotter issues trying to take off and he put a new air unit in on her,  Looking forward to learning and borrowing some great ideas

• Smokymtgirl03 likes this

#2 clairemr1

clairemr1
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1,453 posts
  • Local time: 02:46 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:2013 Patriot Deluxe - 13'
  • Interests:Kayaking, birdwatching, hiking
  • Trailer Name:Sassie Cassie

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:46 PM

welcome, cindy, sounds like you're well-versed in the workings of a casita! hope you enjoy your 2nd one as much as the first. safe travels.......

claire and merlin, excellent schnoodle

2015 white toyota tacoma

rally host

#3 NASA42 B

NASA42 B
  • Casita Club Member
  • 544 posts
  • Local time: 03:46 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:17' now sold :(
  • Interests:Family, Reading, RVing, History, some community service, and my rescue cat named "Alley" at home...
  • Trailer Name:NASA42 - B

Posted 04 May 2018 - 08:33 AM

Cindy......

Welcome to the Casita clan (perhaps I should say "again").    Although one is never really done tinkering with a Casita, it's getting to be time to get our magic carpets out on the highways again!  Hope to meet you somewhere down the road.

Frank  :rolleyes: