#1 Holly&Fred

Holly&Fred
  • Casita Club Member
  • 41 posts
  • Local time: 09:50 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:Escape 21
  • Interests:Camping, History, Shooting, Reloading, Fishing, Hiking

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:20 PM

Greetings: We are Holly & Fred (Franklin, TN), new to the Casida Club and working thru the process of deciding what options we plan to order on our new Casita Independence, which we plan to order SOON!! Old to camping but new to the TT lifestyle.

#2 NASA42 B

NASA42 B
  • Casita Club Member
  • 544 posts
  • Local time: 11:50 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:17' now sold :(
  • Interests:Family, Reading, RVing, History, some community service, and my rescue cat named "Alley" at home...
  • Trailer Name:NASA42 - B

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:32 AM

Holly, Fred.......

Welcome to the Casita family!  As someone who can identify with the experiences you're bringing to your new unit, I can assure you that you'll enjoy your familiarization with the new magic carpet .....and the general warmth and available wisdom of others in a Casita ownership clan.

I suggest you skip the built-in microwave.   A small aftermarket microwave will easily fit, and provide satisfactory service.   Just be sure to select a model that leaves sufficient space around the appliance for ventilation purposes.

Frank  :rolleyes: 

• Holly&Fred likes this

#3 clairemr1

clairemr1
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1,453 posts
  • Local time: 10:50 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:2013 Patriot Deluxe - 13'
  • Interests:Kayaking, birdwatching, hiking
  • Trailer Name:Sassie Cassie

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:56 AM

welcome, folks, to the "casita cult" as some of us fondly refer to ourselves. you've joined a great group of people. be sure to attend rallies/gatherings whenever you can. many of us have friends countrywide now, and all because of a tiny little fiberglass trailer. imagine that! :danc:

• Holly&Fred likes this

claire and merlin, excellent schnoodle

2015 white toyota tacoma

rally host

#4 Holly&Fred

Holly&Fred
  • Topic Starter
  • Casita Club Member
  • 41 posts
  • Local time: 09:50 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:Escape 21
  • Interests:Camping, History, Shooting, Reloading, Fishing, Hiking

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:13 PM

Holly, Fred.......

Welcome to the Casita family!  As someone who can identify with the experiences you're bringing to your new unit, I can assure you that you'll enjoy your familiarization with the new magic carpet .....and the general warmth and available wisdom of others in a Casita ownership clan.

I suggest you skip the built-in microwave.   A small aftermarket microwave will easily fit, and provide satisfactory service.   Just be sure to select a model that leaves sufficient space around the appliance for ventilation purposes.

Frank  :rolleyes: 

Thanks..we've seen/examined  a couple Casitas already  and spent boo coup time online. The small extra  MW we already have will fit and leave space for small handy stuff like salt and pepper shakers etc.