2 replies to this topic

#1 sdsjdo

sdsjdo
  • Casita Club Member
  • 32 posts
  • Local time: 04:18 AM

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:53 PM

Hello,
I was wondering if there is anyone out there who is familiar with casitas that lives in or near Austin and would possibly be willing to go look over a casita and give us a thumbs up or thumbs down? We live in CO but have been looking for ages for a certain type of casita. Well there is one for sale that fits the bill and IF we are able to negotiate a selling price, we need to be ready to move fast. I know this is premature-- maybe they won't budge or are selling it as I type-- but if the cards fall into place, I would love to be a step ahead in the game!

In addition, does anyone know of any companies that would actually haul the casita and store it till we could get down there to get it?

Finally, it has been brought to my attention that TX might not issue titles? Not super familiar with what this means, but has anyone sold a casita in TX and if so, what did you give the buyer in order for them to register it (if they lived in a title state, I guess?)

Thanks to all of you!!

oh and I may as well throw it out there in case we don't get this one... :unsure: we are looking for a used, 17' spirit or liberty standard (no bathroom). Thanks!

#2 highrez

highrez
  • Casita Club Member
  • 67 posts
  • Local time: 07:18 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:2014 Independence SD
  • Interests:Birding, camping, hiking, cooking, reading, genealogy, geocaching.

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:07 PM

Just sent you a PM.

Judy

Mike & Judy Dunavant & Auggie
2014 17' Independence Deluxe
2015 Dodge Ram Pickup
Corsicana, TX

#3 Gen H

Gen H
  • Casita Club Member
  • 31 posts
  • Local time: 07:18 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:2007 Fd 17"

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:06 PM

as far as I know it will have a title and as long as it is clear should not have any problems registering it in colo. a couple of friends did a car trade and the one in colo did not have any problems getting the car registered.