1 reply to this topic

#1 karen / richard

karen / richard
  • Casita Club Member
  • 3 posts
  • Local time: 04:51 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:SD

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:12 PM

Used Deer Crossing RV Park (for 50+ yo RVerís) near San Patricio (Ruidoso), NM as our base location while visiting Lincoln State Monument, Fort Stanton, Ruidoso, and Ski Apache last week. The RV Park was very well kept and clean, secure, with very friendly owners (Denise and Roy George) and RVerís. Lots of humming birds darting around during our stayÖ very pleasant experience. We will definitely return during future visits to the area. It is a small park and we would recommend having a reservation.

#2 ArizonaEileen

ArizonaEileen
  • Rally Organizer
  • 4,074 posts
  • Local time: 03:51 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:2013 SD 17
  • Trailer Name:Casa De Suenos
  • Casita Club Directory #:2258

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:30 AM

Used Deer Crossing RV Park (for 50+ yo RVer's) near San Patricio (Ruidoso), NM as our base location while visiting Lincoln State Monument, Fort Stanton, Ruidoso, and Ski Apache last week. The RV Park was very well kept and clean, secure, with very friendly owners (Denise and Roy George) and RVer's. Lots of humming birds darting around during our stayÖ very pleasant experience. We will definitely return during future visits to the area. It is a small park and we would recommend having a reservation.

Thanks for the thumbs up report on this park.

I'm looking for ideas for our Casita Solos Rally next year and the area around Ruidoso appeals to me. I'll do a quick Google search to get more info about them.

Eileen

2013 17 SD "Casa de Suenos" | 2016 Ford F150 XLT "White Night"
A-Z Casita Owners Guide / Store / Rallies: www.LoveMyCasita.com