6 replies to this topic

#1 Jackdog in So Cal

Jackdog in So Cal
  • Casita Club Member
  • 27 posts
  • Local time: 04:06 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:2007 SD17'

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:03 PM

B) I'm inviting fellow Casita owners to our Third Annual June Lake Rallye.

It will be at the Oh Ridge campground located just off Hwy 395, South June Lake loop Rd. Just north of the Mammoth Ski resort and south of Mono Lake in the California's Eastern Sierra.

The dates will the nights of Friday, September 30th through Sunday night of the 2nd of October. The forcast is for great fall colors on the June Lake Loop and surrounding areas.

No need to make reservations. There will be many sites available at that time of year.

Jack Dog
in So Cal B)
mharper@thetollroads.com

#2 The Doc

The Doc
  • Casita Club Member
  • 9 posts
  • Local time: 05:06 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:Liberty Deluxe 17'
  • Interests:Traveling, hunting and fishing

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:17 AM

Sounds good JD, we hope to make it. Doc

B) I'm inviting fellow Casita owners to our Third Annual June Lake Rallye.

It will be at the Oh Ridge campground located just off Hwy 395, South June Lake loop Rd. Just north of the Mammoth Ski resort and south of Mono Lake in the California's Eastern Sierra.

The dates will the nights of Friday, September 30th through Sunday night of the 2nd of October. The forcast is for great fall colors on the June Lake Loop and surrounding areas.

No need to make reservations. There will be many sites available at that time of year.

Jack Dog
in So Cal B)
mharper@thetollroads.com

#3 DesertHawk

DesertHawk
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1,898 posts
  • Local time: 06:06 AM

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:40 PM

Jackdog in So Cal, Hola from New Mexico. :wow: Your June Lake Rallyes always sound neat.

Not a Casita Owner, but I would like to make it there some time. Never know maybe someday all with work out to allow us to do so.

DesertHawk* Las Cruces, New Mexico USA

2015 Lance 1985~Casita de Campo~23' 4" Tongue to Bumper with Dinette Slide

160 watt Solar Panel, GoPower Solar Controller
2009 White Ford F-150 Reg. Cab
Long Bed with A.R.E. Molded Fiberglass Topper
Previously ~ 2005 16' Scamp

#4 Jackdog

Jackdog
  • Casita Club Member
  • 200 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 12:55 PM

Jackdog in So Cal, Hola from New Mexico. :wow: Your June Lake Rallyes always sound neat.

Not a Casita Owner, but I would like to make it there some time. Never know maybe someday all with work out to allow us to do so.

It's a great time of the year to visit the Eastern Sierra. The summer crowds are gone, the fall colors are great and Yosemite is just down the road.

This is a yearly get together so if not this year maybe we'll see you next year.

Jack Dog
in So Cal

#5 R&R BIG BEAR

R&R BIG BEAR
  • Casita Club Member
  • 27 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:freedom deluxe 16ft

Posted 25 June 2011 - 04:48 PM

JACKDOG IN SO CAL:

WE'RE NEW OWNERS OF A 16fT CASITA'S. LOVE CAMPING AND HAVEN'T BEEN TO JUNE LAKE IN 25 YEARS. LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING. OUR FIRST TRIP WAS TO SONDONA AZ, WOOD LIKE TO MEET OTHER CASITA OWNERS. WE ARE IN PROCESS OF CHANGING OUR BUCKET SEATS INTO A TABLE AND BENCH LIKE SEATS SO WE CAN MAKE IT INTO A BED.

HOPE TO SEE YOU AND EVERYONE IN SEPTEMBER AT JUNE LAKE RALLYE

R&R BIG BEAR

#6 Jackdog

Jackdog
  • Casita Club Member
  • 200 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:35 PM

JACKDOG IN SO CAL:

WE'RE NEW OWNERS OF A 16fT CASITA'S. LOVE CAMPING AND HAVEN'T BEEN TO JUNE LAKE IN 25 YEARS. LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING. OUR FIRST TRIP WAS TO SONDONA AZ, WOOD LIKE TO MEET OTHER CASITA OWNERS. WE ARE IN PROCESS OF CHANGING OUR BUCKET SEATS INTO A TABLE AND BENCH LIKE SEATS SO WE CAN MAKE IT INTO A BED.

R&R BIG BEAR

Looking forward to meeting you. I'm sure you're glad they finally opened the roads into Big Bear. My brother and his wife live in Fawnskin and it's been a tough winter and spring.

I should be there early on Friday so if I arrive before everyone look for the green Jeep Liberty suv and a 17'SD and our two Rough Coat Collies Jack and Rose.

Jack Dog (Mike)
in So Cal

Edited by Jackdog, 27 June 2011 - 12:37 PM.

#7 R&R BIG BEAR

R&R BIG BEAR
  • Casita Club Member
  • 27 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:freedom deluxe 16ft

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:14 PM

JACKDOG IN SO CAL:

R&R BIG BEAR