2 replies to this topic

#1 eagle57

eagle57
  • Casita Club Member
  • 34 posts
  • Local time: 05:27 AM

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:15 PM

Deserthawk

I hope this works I have been trying to post this pic on the other thread with no luck if you will send me a personal message I will give you my email address and I can sent it to you that way
Wayne

Attached Thumbnails

• sound_system_Casita_copy_2.jpg

#2 Chris Z

Chris Z
  • Casita Club Member
  • 788 posts
  • Local time: 08:27 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:2005 17' SD

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:28 AM

Sounds like something i would really like. !!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
#2077 Louisville, Ky
2006 Black Chevy Suburban
2005 17' Casita Spirit Deluxe

#3 Ron B.

Ron B.
  • Casita Club Member
  • 435 posts
  • Local time: 06:27 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:1996 Spirit Deluxe 16'
  • Interests:Honda Ridgeline RTL/Nav
    Love the outdoors. Nature and spending time with my wife and dog give me pleasure. I may have cancer but, cancer doesn't have me...
    Good music is a plus and true friends are priceless.

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:38 PM

Deserthawk

I hope this works I have been trying to post this pic on the other thread with no luck if you will send me a personal message I will give you my email address and I can sent it to you that way
Wayne

That looks great however, the center speaker is the dialoque speaker where the sound or spoken word comes from. Your monitor needs to be in the middle and not on the left side.
Proper separation is gained by placing the monitor or tv where the center speaker is. The two side speakers give added dimension to the movie or other source that is broadcast
in 5.1 surround sound.
What are you using as an amplifier? Where did you place that piece of equipment?
I am sure this sounds much better than just using the speakers from the tv but, moving the tv to the middle of the window would make this a true surround system...

Edited by Ron B., 26 May 2011 - 02:38 PM.