• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 Rich & Penny

Rich & Penny
  • Casita Club Member
  • 480 posts
  • Local time: 11:15 PM

Posted 26 December 2009 - 09:05 PM

When we want to be really stingy about water use, we use our garden sprayer as I previously mentioned. That said, we did use solar showers for a long time and I found the most convenient were the small personal solar showers. There is enough water in them to get a good shower, but best of all, they heat up much faster than the big heavy 3 gallon ones, and they are not as hard to hoist overhead as the big ones. I think two or three of the smaller ones would be a real advantage over one big one. Also, they don't have the long tube that you have to just about be on you knees to get under to rinse your hair. Rich

#32 WestieMom

WestieMom
  • Casita Club Member
  • 304 posts
  • Local time: 01:15 AM
  • Interests:Westies: EarthDog, Obedience, Rally-O, Tracking, Agility Earthdog & BarnHunt Judge AutoHarp: Newbie Orienteering: Map & Compass Sport (Hiatus while concentrating on Dog Sports), Rug Hooking Newbie

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (Rich & Penny @ Dec 27 2009, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<snip> Also, they don't have the long tube that you have to just about be on you knees to get under to rinse your hair. Rich

Then again, you could always tuck it under your arm and play it like a bagpipe. anim_rofl.gif
WestieMom in MA
Re-homed 2005 FD 17' Salty Dog
2001 Dodge Conversion Van - seriously crappy engine
2003 Ford E150 Van - Seriously Scrappy Engine