#1 RX

RX
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1,359 posts
  • Local time: 12:29 PM
  • Interests:Sunshades now in a Blue-Grey color
  • Casita Club Directory #:1021

Posted 12 November 2005 - 08:48 AM

I have made some tie downs that will simply attatch to your awning without a sunshade. This will allow you to have your awning out and protect it from wind and hold it in place.

Also for those that have a sunshade from me with the detachable tie down I am now making the tie down with a special loop connection to be used without the sunshade up when needed. If you wish to send me back the old tie down I will gladly add this loop connection for you free of charge. This will give you use of the tie down with or without the sunshade.
Terry (RX) & Susan
Eastern North Carolina
Casita 2005 Freedom Deluxe
Tundra, 5.7 2008

Custom Casita Sunshades
Sunsahde items now made in Blue-Gray
http://community.web.../user/casitamom

#2 RX

RX
  • Topic Starter
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1,359 posts
  • Local time: 12:29 PM
  • Interests:Sunshades now in a Blue-Grey color
  • Casita Club Directory #:1021

Posted 18 November 2005 - 09:29 AM

Sadly a rumor has been spreading with false information that my sunshade will void the warranty is NOT TRUE . Unfortunately whomever chose to start such a rumor has done it out of revenge and malice and has not been speaking the truth. After speaking with Casita Enterprises and representatives from the awning company neither of them know anything about this issue. Both companies hace sonfirmed that they had not been contacted regarding this from anyone. Both the awning company and Casita said that the warranty is not voided with the use of the sunshade. The sunshade is NOT permanent so it does NOT void any warranty.

I would rather address this issue first hand rather than have someone with hate in their heart and nothing better to do with their lives spread dishonest rumors and try to hurt another person with such untrue information.

You may PM me if you have any questions and I can give you the names of people I spoke with to confirm that the statments to deceive this matter can be answered.
Terry (RX) & Susan
Eastern North Carolina
Casita 2005 Freedom Deluxe
Tundra, 5.7 2008

Custom Casita Sunshades
Sunsahde items now made in Blue-Gray
http://community.web.../user/casitamom