Florida Rally

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 Don & Mary Ellen

Don & Mary Ellen
  • Casita Club Member
  • 847 posts
  • Local time: 11:29 PM
  • Interests:Camping, kayaking, canoeing together<br><br>Mary Ellen loves knitting, cross stitching, and reading; and Don loves carving walking sticks and puttering in his workshop.<br><br>Pogo loves people, Beggin' Strips, chasin' chipmunks, and camping and boating with us.<br>

Posted 06 November 2003 - 07:26 AM

Clive: Names to mention: Don and Mary Ellen Cyr, on site #31.

See you there! :blink:

Mary Ellen
Don & Mary Ellen and Higgins the Yorkshire Terror!!
Former owners/lovers of a 2004 Casita Liberty Deluxe
Former owners/lovers of a 2003 GMC Sierra and 2005 Open Road 349RLDS fifth wheel
Now zipping around in a 2007 Class B Town and Country trail light..
"We may not have it all together but together we have it all"

Registered Floridians Darn Yankies

#17 Patrick and Bettye

Patrick and Bettye
  • Casita Club Member
  • 690 posts
  • Local time: 10:29 PM
  • Interests:Family. My wife, Bettye, our three grown children, our 5 grandchildren, our yorkshire terrier, Toto. <br><br>Travel for work and for fun, playing drums (not Bettye's favorite) and some outdoor sports: camping, fishing, competition shooting and reloading (I don't normally hunt for bloodsport, but I'm interested in boar hunting). <br><br>Writing, photography, chess, reading...a healthy debate. <br>Life. Faith.
  • Casita Club Directory #:1361

Posted 08 November 2003 - 07:01 PM

Clive,
I'd offer you our names as reference: Patrick and Bettye Miller, but you might rather use Toto. She's still too young to have built a bad reputation! :P
Patrick and Bettye Miller
and Toto, the traveling wonder dog!
'04 17' SD 'Eggy-boy' #1361

On the Western slope...
OK...so I only thought Cheaha was a mountain!

#18 Al V

Al V
  • Casita Club Member
  • 144 posts
  • Local time: 08:29 PM
  • Interests:05 17'Caista FD

Posted 18 November 2003 - 07:24 AM

Ok Mac and I are set to swing over to Crusher . See ya then :angry:
Oh Don an Marry ellen check out some of the county campgrounds they are not well promoted . if you do a search county by county in the area of florida they show up on some of the county web sites like this one from Martin county
http://parks.martin.fl.us/parks.html scroll down and you will see phipps park
and camping listed under it . Nice little places can be Found for a little effort.
Al :cheers

#19 jim@sandy

jim@sandy
  • Casita Club Member
  • 141 posts
  • Local time: 07:29 PM

Posted 14 December 2003 - 04:31 PM

we are going up north to md. for xmas and were planing to make reservations when we came back but after reading your notes im going to call cristie tomorrow . dont want to miss this one see ya all at the rock crusher. and of course we will have( "pocket change" ) with us . jim@sandy

#20 Paul J

Paul J
  • Rally Organizer
  • 394 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:1999 Casita SD 17'
  • Interests:State Park Camping; Visiting other States; and Cooking
  • Casita Club Directory #:1272

Posted 19 December 2003 - 01:37 PM

If you are coming to Rock Crusher Email me today for important update.
Paul & Diane Jochum
1999 Spirit Deluxe #1272 "The LoVe Shack"

#21 morscode

morscode
  • Topic Starter
  • Casita Club Member
  • 251 posts
  • Casita Club Directory #:1342

Posted 02 January 2004 - 08:20 AM

HELP HELP HELP,,,To all those attending the Florida rally in Rock Crusher
Canyon. If you have a large Coffee Urn, and would let us use it, I would be appreciative. I will bring the Coffee and Cremora, and the Cake, but we need a Coffee Pot. Was aghast at the cost to rent one.
Don't forget it gets cold here at night (40 deg) but it usually warms up during the day (68 to 78) degrees.
Looking forward to meeting with all of you. Looks like 21 plus right now.
I never thought it would be this popular. Told Christi that 10 would be enough.
If any of you have a Coffee Urn, and can find room for it, please let me know. Matt and Lynn in Dora the Eggs-plorer.

#22 Bill & Karen

Bill & Karen
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1,688 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:1999 17' SD Inneggsisle
  • Interests:kids and grand kids
    traveling,and camping
    auto museums and shows
  • Casita Club Directory #:1193

Posted 02 January 2004 - 05:45 PM

hey Matt, :o maybe we could line up everyones coffee pot and have a big contest with whoopie buttons to the winners for fastest perker, strongest, best tasting, etc. waddeya think????? :lol:

Bill & Karen Sarasota, Fl. Love being Inneggsile

#23 Carol and John

Carol and John
  • Casita Club Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 09:16 AM

We were able to borrow a large 100 cup coffee urn from church this morning. We'll bring it with us. Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.
Carol and John
North Central Florida
2011 17' LD
2011 Nissan Frontier

#24 Mama Jane

Mama Jane
  • Casita Club Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 January 2004 - 05:24 PM

Milton and I had a wonderful time at the Rockcrusher Canyon Rally and know quite a few others who agree.
Someone said it was already planned for next year at about the same time. We must have missed the discussion and want to know if the time and place have been chosen so we can schedule our trip next year now. Reservations in south Florida have to be made well in advance so I hope this information is available.
Who knows the answer?
Change MamaJane to Milton & Jane

#25 Bill & Karen

Bill & Karen
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1,688 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:1999 17' SD Inneggsisle
  • Interests:kids and grand kids
    traveling,and camping
    auto museums and shows
  • Casita Club Directory #:1193

Posted 28 January 2004 - 06:32 PM

Hi Mama, :rolleyes: I,m not aware that anything is finalized as yet but you could email morsecode as he da chief or maybe he will see your message here. He prowles around this site quite often. B)

Bill & Karen Sarasota, Fl. Love being Inneggsile

#26 Bonnie/Elmore LA. #1265

Bonnie/Elmore LA. #1265
  • Casita Club Member
  • 44 posts
  • Casita Club Directory #:Bonnie/Elmore LA. #1265 OvalOasis

Posted 31 January 2004 - 02:13 PM

Hey To All You HOOTERS! Elmore and I had a great time at the ROCK. It was our first time to visit the west coast of the Sunshine State and it was a "hoot". Following the rally, we spent several days with "The Mouse" at Fort Wilderness, then over to Cape Canaveral where we spent the day at the Kennedy Space Center. We next found Anastasia State Park on the Atlantic Ocean and loved the campground there. St. Augustine is a beautiful city, especially by night with all the lights. Stopped and toured the caverns/cave at the state park in Marianna, FL (they are the nearest caves to us in New Orleans) and then camped at Fort Pickens State Park on Santa Rosa Island and made a day of it at the Pensacola Naval Museum. Onward to the Big Biloxi National Forest campground 8miles north of I10 at Federal Hwy.49, a quiet small campground near to all the Mississippi gulf coast excitement. The Oval Oasis is parked on our driveway now awaiting a getaway trip during the Mardi Gras madness in this area and, then in April, it is off to The Bluebonnet Festival. Bonnie and Elmore
Bonnie/Elmore
17'SD Metairie,LA.