• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Cosmo & Anie

Cosmo & Anie
  • Casita Club Member
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 09:07 PM

Posted 22 May 2005 - 07:36 AM

Hi folks, We are new to this site and have owned our Casita for 2 years now. We would like to join in with others that are going places. Are there any rallys coming up? We live in OK on Route 66.

TIA,
Cosmo & Anie
17' FD & 2000 GMC Sonoma, ext'd cab

#2 KokomoJoe

KokomoJoe
  • Casita Club Member
  • 558 posts
  • Local time: 07:07 PM

Posted 27 May 2005 - 10:47 AM

http://www.camptonkawa.com/index.html There's a fiberglass ralley here! Check it out! It's east Texas! Happy Trails! KokomoJoe

#3 RPARKER

RPARKER
  • Casita Club Member
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:Camping, travelling, history and reading.
  • Casita Club Directory #:1684

Posted 27 May 2005 - 01:52 PM

Oct 13-15 I believe is the dates for the Pine Knott Festival Fiberglass RV Rally at the above site at Camp Tonkawa near Nachodoches, TX. Quite a few of us have signed up and it should be a little more bearable then with the weather. There will be Casitas and some other brands there, and we plan on having a lot of fun. By the way, I'm originally from Duncan, OK, not that far from Rt 66. Hope to maybe see you at the rally. Have fun. :)
Ron and Debbie Parker, and our
K9 partners: Missy and Baby
2007 Trail Sport 27QBSS
Formerly had a 16' Liberty Deluxe
La Porte, TX
Tow vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
5.7 Hemi with 3.92 axle

#4 kc5dsv

kc5dsv
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 11:17 PM

This is good to know! I'm a new club member and Casita Owner. I purchased a 13' Patriot from a family friend, and have used it in a 5000 mile across the us trip. I love this trailer! It's good to get more ideas on how and where to use my trailer!

Sincerely, Dave Zehner, Tulsa, OK :dncinban:

#5 LindyW2

LindyW2
  • Casita Club Member
  • 2,033 posts
  • Local time: 08:07 PM
  • Interests:Casita use and problems? I'm new at camping<br>Yard Work ATVing(Bombardier traxsterMax Xt 2 seater)<br>Yard saleing, Flea Markets Watch Fob Collecting ,US coin collecting, using computer <br>Target shooting Pistols and Rifles Shooting Range in back yard<br>I'm a retired Teamster (CF road Driver)
  • Casita Club Directory #:1387

Posted 29 May 2005 - 01:51 AM

Hi to All new Casita owners and Welcome to this site and others You will enjoy your Little Home away from home Here is a link to more Fiberglass links to other clubs/sites
http://www.casitaforum.com/

Ask away and someone will gladly help you :angry: :unsure:

You will also notice in alot of replies there is a link in there signature to look at pic's and other interesting things

Edited by LindyW2, 29 May 2005 - 01:52 AM.

Lindy & Sharon CC #1387
Casita Freedom Deluxe + Mods (A Hillbilly's Heaven)
2006 GMC Envoy Denali (Big Bessy) 5.3L V8 3.42 Rear axle
Prodigy brake controller
My Pictures http://community.web...m/user/lindyw43

#6 pdstringer42

pdstringer42
  • Rally Organizer
  • 397 posts
  • Local time: 08:07 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:2003 Liberty Deluxe 17'
  • Trailer Name:Eggstream
  • Casita Club Directory #:1329

Posted 31 May 2005 - 07:08 AM

Hey Guys...

I really appreciate your interest in PineKnot Rally... So far, we have 18 trailers registered. We are pleased with this, since this is our first stab at a get-together for this part of the State, and since we are still 3 1/2 months out. I would suggest that folks who are interested in attending go ahead and register ASAP. Whereas Camp Tonkawa Springs can accomodate up to about 75 rigs, that is really pushing it, plus excess of sixty may be assigned to the tent area where there is no sewer connection.

Here is the link for complete information on registering with the Campground and with us.

PineKnot Information
(Scroll down to Post #7 for concise instructions).

Thanks again for your interest!

Paul S.
Paul Stringer, "Host"
Crockett, Texas
Tow = "Eggstream-II" -- 2003 17' LD;
Tug = 2006 Tundra V6
Member# 1329

#7 KokomoJoe

KokomoJoe
  • Casita Club Member
  • 558 posts
  • Local time: 07:07 PM

Posted 31 May 2005 - 07:21 AM

Hey Guys...

I really appreciate your interest in PineKnot Rally...  So far, we have 18 trailers registered.  We are pleased with this, since this is our first stab at a get-together for this part of the State, and since we are still 3 1/2 months out.  I would suggest that folks who are interested in attending go ahead and register ASAP.  Whereas Camp Tonkawa Springs can accomodate up to about 75 rigs, that is really pushing it, plus excess of sixty may be assigned to the tent area where there is no sewer connection.

Here is the link for complete information on registering with the Campground and with us.

PineKnot Information 
(Scroll down to Post #7 for concise instructions).

Thanks again for your interest!

Paul S.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As you might have read...We just ordered 2006 Casita 17 ft. Spirit Deluxe! Just (literally) spoke w/ Carla and she gave me a date of Oct. 11,2005 for pick up! Now everyone knows about Murphy's law etc. And we all know that it may not be ready on that exact date...however...my question is this: What could I do about registering for this Pineknot Rally? When do you have to send $$$ in and could we get a refund if things don't work out? Do you think we should just chance it and wait until we pick it up to make a reservation last minute? Hmmmm need some feed back! Thanks Happy Trails! KokomoJoe