• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sandi G

Sandi G
  • Casita Club Member
  • 75 posts
  • Local time: 05:07 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:16' Liberty Deluxe
  • Interests:Metal detecting and reading. Like to swim and paint in acrylics. Have had my casita ("SAND PEBBLE") since 2002 and can manage it on my own. Sometimes I travel alone if it's a well known spot to me. Let's Rally!
  • Casita Club Directory #:1080

Posted 22 April 2005 - 10:19 AM

Can I convince some others to come to Cape Cod?

According to the schedule the Cape Cod League (baseball) will be having their championship game scheduled for August 10-13....location determined by the final teams. (Dates may change)
http://www.capecodbaseball.org

Open House at Chatham Light House August 10 from 1-3:30PM
The Saw doctors are at the Melody tent in Hyannis on August 11, Kenny Rodgers the 12th and Englebert Humperdinck on the 13th. (Nearby)

The 31st Annual Harwich Profl Arts & Crafts Festival August 13 -14, 2005
Sponsored and held by the Harwich Cranberry Festival
Show Address: Brooks Park - Oak Street & Rte. 39 - Harwich Center
City/State/Zip: Harwich, MA Craft Show Hours: 10:00-5:00

Sunset at Rock Harbor Orleans:
Orleans stretches across the Cape's outer arm so we have both bay and ocean beaches. At Skaket beach you can walk for miles on the flats during the drastic low tide, and down the road from Skaket is Rock Harbor, considered one of the best places to watch a glorious Cape Cod sunset. Nauset Beach offers over 7 miles of pristine dunes buffeted by the Atlantic breakers. Have dinner at Capt' Cass nearby....

So there is much to do and enjoy....anyone else who might make plans to join us?
Let's make some plans to have a great get together.
Sandi G
2001 Liberty Deluxe "Sand Pebble"
Casita Club #1080
Dodge Dakota Crew Cab

HOSTSouth of Boston