Not that it is an excuse, but I've been away from the forums on here for a while due to some other issues and just not having enough time.
Issues I have had and are still having.
1) There have been database issues through-out the site, one of which did not allow me to log-in. This has been resolved for now.
2) As of 01/08/2020, I still cannot log into the Admin side of the site to approve members. I am unable to check on anything else, or even try to fix the issues.
3) My host is saying it is the software and my software people are saying I need to upgrade.
4) The upgrade "may" wipe-out a lot of old (pre the new forum software), but really quality information from the forums. However, Casita Travel Trailers have advanced so much, some of the info may not be pertinent any longer.
5) It will also take quite a bit of time to bring it back to the same look that we are all used to. It won't be exact, but I will do my best to get it as close as possible.
1) A new site will use the same software other sites are using, so it will be something you are probably used to using.
2) With the new site, there will be new options that make the forums more user friendly.
3) Our database of information (posts, images, etc) is safe. This should transfer over to a new forum without any issues.
This site is not going anywhere. When I get things back to normal, I will be reaching out to some of you to see if you can help run the site. I'm sorry that I did not ask beforehand, or take advantage of the many fine folks who have offered their help over the years.
Any changes will have to take place at the end of the month, so I'm asking you to hang in there.
Thanks for your understanding!