2 replies to this topic

#1 Ken M

Ken M
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 02:50 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:Independence Deluxe

Posted 15 July 2019 - 07:43 PM

After looking of a couple of years, we found a 2017 ID close to home and were able to make a deal. We have had it now for almost a month now.  The 1976 boler, which we had for 15 years,  has left the driveway to go to its new home. We camped in the ID for two nights to do a "shake down" and see what we liked and what we wanted to change, so now the modifications are starting. We wont be camping again until September, so i have some time to get some changes done. I have been checking out this forum for a while now looking what others have done to their Casitas and have a long list of upgrades to start working on.

I am looking forward to owning this camper for at least as long as the boler.Casita Pic 2.jpg

#2 Jerrybob

Jerrybob
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1,029 posts
  • Local time: 11:50 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:Spirit Deluxe
  • Interests:Maintain 6 acres, travel in my Casita, enjoying life

Posted 16 July 2019 - 07:54 AM

Welcome and congrats on the Casita.  Lots of potential upgrades out there....we haven't done many.....we like our little trailer just the way it is.  Have fun with your new trailer....safe travels and enjoy. 

#3 NASA42 B

NASA42 B
  • Casita Club Member
  • 510 posts
  • Local time: 02:50 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:Liberty 17 Deluxe
  • Interests:Family, Reading, RVing, History, some community service, and my rescue cat named "Alley" at home...
  • Trailer Name:NASA42 - B

Posted 17 July 2019 - 04:44 AM

Ken......

Great choice to upgrade your RVing future.....but.....what's with this 1/4-year wait to hit the road?   I recommend you RV now and mod later.  LOL!

Hope to meet you somewhere down the road.

Frank   :rolleyes: