2 replies to this topic

#1 jfikes01

jfikes01
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 02:36 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:spirit

Posted 26 June 2019 - 04:32 AM

This is my first post, I am 61 years old, and I think I am in the market for a nice used Casita. We have one grandson, and we think the model with the dinette on the side that makes into a bed will work for us. I actually wanted to go the way of the tiny camper-- but the wife says we have to have a shower and toilet. So-- looks like a Casita fits the bill. Apparently they hold their value quite well, which is a reflection of their durability and popularity-- which is a good thing. We are located in north Alabama, so we are sort of limiting our search to a 500 mile radius of 35570. 

#2 Boomer56

Boomer56
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 02:36 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:Spirit 17

Posted 26 June 2019 - 06:43 AM

Hi there!
I’m 627 miles from you but would be willing to take it to you or meet half way! This is a copy of my ad:
2009 17’ Casita Spirit. Has all options and modifications. Casita Spirit has hardwood floors, lights on all 4 outside corners, switchable inside and outside. Has 3500 lb. torsion axle, new tires, LED lighting throughout, upgraded toilet with sink and shower in bathroom with covered toilet roll dispenser., large refrigerator which is electric and gas, 2 burner stove top with covers for stove and sink, foldable side cutting board, and microwave oven. Has LED TV, DVD player, am-fm CD surround sound and tweeters, USB. Has standard fold out stabilizers, and screw type stabilizers. Has heavy duty drill for screw jacks and power port on both sides. Has a power tongue 3500# lift with level and light, all frame has been painted for rust protection, awnings on three windows and full length awning. Comes with spare tire and cover. Has 2 propane bottles and cover. Comes with receiver hitch and sway control bar. Has 2 dinettes which one makes into a full size bed and one makes into twin size bed. Has nice size closet, drawers, and overhead cabinets all around the top. Has Boogie lights with 2 remotes. Overhead A/C works great and has heater strip and also has gas furnace for central heat. Windows are all screen, tinted and have Air max vents, top power vent has Air Max cover also. Has storage box on tongue for tools and supplies. Has many extras. Just came back from a trip and everything is in excellent working order. Please call 972-775-1553 or 214-773-2976. There are a lot more add ons that I can’t remember! I live in Midlothian, Tx..

#3 Jerrybob

Jerrybob
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1,012 posts
  • Local time: 12:36 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:Spirit Deluxe
  • Interests:Maintain 6 acres, travel in my Casita, enjoying life

Posted 26 June 2019 - 08:51 AM

Welcome....Casita's are great little trailers and they do hold their value quite well.   Good luck in your search....be ready to move quickly...they go fast.   Safe travels down the road.