3 replies to this topic

#1 Planepilot

Planepilot
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 10:17 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:Independence Deluxe 17

Posted 02 June 2019 - 03:25 AM

We just bought a new to us 2016 Independence. Both of us have recently retired. Our plan is to go out for a couple of weeks at a time starting this fall. Out tow vehicle is Ford Transit Van. I am looking forward to interactions here.

#2 Hot Toddy

Hot Toddy
  • Casita Club Member
  • 578 posts
  • Local time: 10:17 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:2013 Spirit Deluxe - 17'
  • Interests:Camping, hiking, cooking, gardening, and yoga.
  • Trailer Name:Kerouac

Posted 02 June 2019 - 04:24 AM

Good morning and welcome! I wish you many exciting excursions in your new Casita. If you are looking for interactions on the Club, be sure to update your profile with information and post a picture so we can get to know you better. I don't waste much time interacting with people who don't put any effort into creating a profile. Nobody is going to steal your identify and drain your bank account because you told us a little about your rig and where you are from.

Toddy

• Smokymtgirl03 likes this

#3 Jerrybob

Jerrybob
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1,004 posts
  • Local time: 08:17 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:Spirit Deluxe
  • Interests:Maintain 6 acres, travel in my Casita, enjoying life

Posted 02 June 2019 - 08:13 AM

Welcome....great folks here and you will love that Casita.  Have fun in retirement....safe travels. 

#4 NASA42 B

NASA42 B
  • Casita Club Member
  • 500 posts
  • Local time: 11:17 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:Liberty 17 Deluxe
  • Interests:Family, Reading, RVing, History, some community service, and my rescue cat named "Alley" at home...
  • Trailer Name:NASA42 - B

Posted 03 June 2019 - 01:43 AM

Planepilot......

Welcome to this Casita clan, and congratulations on your choice of trailer.   That's a promising start, but it's a bit of a shock to hear you plan to wait 'till Fall to begin your RV jaunts.   With summer the ideal time to test out your preferences re: destinations, durations, and trailer content..... it just seems a waste of that precious retirement time to wait 'till Fall.  But to each.....LOL.

Hope to meet you somewhere down the road.

Frank   :rolleyes: