2 replies to this topic

#1 Marcyj

Marcyj
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 06:11 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:Spirit Deluxe/17'

Posted 30 August 2018 - 10:46 AM

Hey there!  This is Dave and Marcy from Texas.  We are eager to create adventures in our 2016 Casita Deluxe, that we purchased this week!  I love all of the helpful information on this forum.  Thank you all for sharing your Casita ownership wisdom!

#2 Hot Toddy

Hot Toddy
  • Casita Club Member
  • 580 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:2013 Spirit Deluxe - 17'
  • Interests:Camping, hiking, cooking, gardening, and yoga.
  • Trailer Name:Kerouac

Posted 31 August 2018 - 05:23 AM

Good morning MarcyJ. Welcome to the CClub! We are good people here, so be sure to complete your user information so we know who we are talking to, where you are from, etc. You are more apt to get responses to your posts if other club members know who they are talking to. Besides, no one is going to steal your soul from the little bit of information you post about yourself on this forum. Best of luck on the pickup of your rig this week. We will be rooting for you!

Toddy

#3 mike1barb2

mike1barb2
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:Liberty 17'

Posted 02 September 2018 - 02:16 PM

We wanted to increase the width of the twin bed configuration. So my wonderful husband Mike created a custom cut bed insert to expand the sides and keep the table down the middle or not either way it still works well. We used 1 x 2 wood strips to mount the curtain rods, using the mini blind angle brackets. It worked perfectly. We created custom tapered bed cushions to make access to the table easier and then made our own custom table, decorated with fun camping decals. My husband is completely redoing trailer tongue and bottle racks to accommodate a propane generator. I will post more pics as this comes together. I loved the eagle decal so we went with a red ,white and blue theme.

IMG_3843.JPG IMG_3865.JPG IMG_3864.JPG IMG_3926.JPG IMG_3927.JPG IMG_3915.JPG

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_3914.JPG

Edited by mike1barb2, 03 September 2018 - 04:50 AM.