• Rally Organizer
  • 10 posts
  • Local time: 06:04 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:Spirit 17' Deluxe
  • Trailer Name:Tic Tac Tow

Posted 22 May 2018 - 11:04 AM

Get Crackin’…

A Florida Eggs- travaganza!

Three egg-citing days of eggs-actly what you need…

eggs-ercise, a little music, and lots of Yokes!

The third Annual Florida Egg Rally and S' More will be held officially over MLK weekend on Friday, January, 18th to Monday, January 21st, 2019 at the Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park in Live Oak, FL. This is not an exclusive Egg Rally....our S'Mores are folks with any RV that enjoy getting together with fellow campers. So invite all your friends!
Some folks will want to come in early and some will stay later to be able to experience all this park has to offer. New friends will come because they have heard about the kayaking/canoeing rental available, the tree house tour, the art in the park, the bat watching, the communal campfires, trailer tours, tech talks, flea market, the hiking, the restaurant available on site, and the music on Friday and Saturday nights. If you have been before...and many of you have...you are coming mainly to be with the folks you have enjoyed being with at this rally in the past.

This rally sold out last year because I got really nervous when it hit 80 reservations. Well...this year we are ready for you! The Grand Hall will provide a comfortable setting for our Pot Luck Dinners on Friday and Saturday nights...more to follow on that one! Full hook ups will be available for $31.50 a night and electric/water for $27.00. The park is offering a two day package with golf cart for $154.09. The tree house tour is $6.00. Don't miss it if you haven't seen it, or go back to see what you missed the first time around.

Reservations can be made now for one of the 100 sites that are reserved for us on the Loop. Please ask for Carol when you call the park. She has all our information and can make sure you get a site on the Loop. Her number is (386) 364-1683. You can book the tree house tour when you reserve so that is all taken care of before hand.

I am very happy to host this rally once again and look forward to seeing you in January. Feel free to contact me here with any questions.

I ain’t eggs-aggerating…
sites will go fast!

Don’t miss out by being the one that says,
“Omeletting this one slide”!

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rally, Florida, fiberglass, eggs