4 replies to this topic

#1 teacher retired

teacher retired
  • Casita Club Member
  • 667 posts
  • Local time: 12:53 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:Casita Liberty/17

Posted 17 June 2017 - 04:19 PM

Pineknot 2017 will be at Salmon Lake RV Park in Grapeland, Texas Wednesday October 25 to Sunday October 29, 2017.

The registration form for Pineknot 2017 will be posted mid July. To register go to mfrvg.com and click on Pineknot. I will also post an update when the site is ready and registration is ready to open. This year as in past years there is no wait list for the registration process. Looking forward to seeing you again in Grapeland. Sandy and George

#2 teacher retired

teacher retired
  • Topic Starter
  • Casita Club Member
  • 667 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:25 PM

Registration for Pineknot is now open. Go to mfrvg.com and click on Pineknot to register.
Sandy

#3 brsedwebt

brsedwebt
  • Casita Club Member
  • 56 posts
  • Local time: 01:53 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:ID 17
  • Interests:camping, travel, ghost towns, light houses, covered bridges, kayaking, boating, antiques, old advertising...
  • Trailer Name:Cozy-Casa

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:07 PM

Sorry we will miss you two this year at Pineknot - that silly thing called work gets in the way you know.....You always host the BEST rallies! Gracious hosts to say the least! The closest I will be to you all this year is Matagorda Madness in late November. We would love to see you again! 

Cozy-Casa    Visualize whirled peas

#4 teacher retired

teacher retired
  • Topic Starter
  • Casita Club Member
  • 667 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:12 PM

How nice of you to say such nice things. We will miss you and Beth too. Enjoy the rest of whatever time work leaves you to go camping. May see you at Matagorda. Until then. Sandy

#5 teacher retired

teacher retired
  • Topic Starter
  • Casita Club Member
  • 667 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 10:43 AM

This year’s PineKnot  Rally is just over a month away and we have just returned from an extended trip to Alaska. Right now we’re inventoring and ordering supplies. We also need to order door prizes. We are considering a Little Red Campfire and TST Remote Tire Sensors. And, I am also planning to evalute a Square system for credit cards and PayPal for submitting payments.

Although there is no wait list, I am encouraging everyone planning to attend to register (or cancel) by 1 October. As of then, I’m going to use the database email list for communicating with attendees. This would include information of paying for Octoberfest and the catered dinner, final agenda, Ladies Tea, and information on Square and PayPal.

Unfortunately, I expect that many of our friends that are affected by the floods in Houston may not be able to attend. Our prayers are with them.

So we are looking forward to seeing you at PineKnot.

George & Sandy

Rally Hosts