#1 willsr

willsr
  • Casita Club Member
  • 66 posts
  • Local time: 06:34 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:Liberty Deluxe 17 ft
  • Interests:Fly fishing, skiing, Spanish language

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:37 AM

Jeanette and I are selling our Casita, because we need more room for our first grandbaby. It is the 17' Liberty Deluxe, which we received 9/4/2012. The cost was $18,640, plus tax and license. It came with air conditioning, two heaters, and a full length exterior awning. My wife and I are hands on people, so we have made many upgrades, including about 30 modifications sold by Little House Customs. I can send you a list if you are interested. Other more significant changes include modifying the beds so they are in the Independence configuration and replacing the bench seat cushions with memory foam mattresses, with custom covers made by Jeanette. The table has fold out leafs for more dining or working space. There is an Orbital Machine Works hitch on the back and a cargo carrier. Last year I installed the shock absorbers on the trailer wheels, which pretty much eliminates bounce and the need for the rear stabilizers, if you have a short stay. The Casita comes with a CalMark Sunbrella and a 90 watt solar panel, with contacts on the trailer exterior for easy connection. We installed plastic film on the front to help prevent spider cracks from hits by small stones. In addition, the trailer has been stored out of the weather in a shed for the past 3 years. I am asking $16,750, with all of the goodies included. Give me a call at 360-489-1537 if you would like to see it or want more information.

Attached Thumbnails

• P1010402.JPG
  • P1010406.JPG
  • P1010405.JPG

Edited by willsr, 07 January 2017 - 11:37 AM.

• Wally Z and U.S.M.C. Don like this

#2 willsr

willsr
  • Topic Starter
  • Casita Club Member
  • 66 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:Liberty Deluxe 17 ft
  • Interests:Fly fishing, skiing, Spanish language

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:42 AM

By the way, we live in Lacey, Washington

#3 Meadowlark

Meadowlark
  • Casita Club Member
  • 3,292 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:2011 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
  • Interests:Dressage, birding, camping, reading, traveling with my photographer husband and our two cats, cooking.
    Retired US Army, active field biologist.
  • Trailer Name:Grus Egg
  • Casita Club Directory #:958

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:00 PM

You may want to list this in the Casitas for Sale forum. Good luck!

These are the voyages of the small ship, "Grus Egg".

2011 17" Spirit Deluxe, "Grus Egg"

"Civilization began when we stopped eating horses and began riding them."