• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 madjack

madjack
  • Casita Club Member
  • 130 posts
  • Local time: 05:38 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:2015 FD17
  • Interests:camping, shooting sports, camp cooking, building "stuff" and anything that gets me out doors

About me...20+yrs as a commercial OTR driver, logging over 2million accident free miles...previous to that, 20 yrs in the construction trades...owned a few travel trailers and teardrop campers along with more single and double axle utility trailers than I can count and as such have hauled everything from a nail, a 2x4, vehicles, construction equipment of all kinds all the way up to 100,000# steel beams, chemicals and other heavy haul and haz-mat item(s)
  • Trailer Name:Gator Eggs and Boudin(boo-dan)

Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:35 PM

...after spending 3 days camped in my sisters driveway for turkey day, we left for Sandy Creek COE on Stienhagen Lake near Jasper Tx...when we arrived there, was a Casita with a white Chevy...next morning, I talked shortly with Lady with dog while they were preparing to pull out...by the way, Sandy Creek is a really beautiful cg in a typical COE fashion and sure was nice after my sisters driveway.....

madjack B)

Jack and Marlene driving a.......'99 GMC 1500 Sierra SLE ext cab.......max suspension/cooling package..........5.3l V8auto w/200,000 mi and still hummin' along..........

#2 The Cozy Egg

The Cozy Egg
  • Casita Club Member
  • 87 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:Liberty 17 Deluxe
  • Interests:Play chess, relax fishing, kayaking.
  • Trailer Name:Cozy Pawn

Posted 03 December 2016 - 10:33 AM

Thanks for the INFO on the park I will give it a try in the future.  Love COE parks specially the Senior Pass discount.

#3 madjack

madjack
  • Topic Starter
  • Casita Club Member
  • 130 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:2015 FD17
  • Interests:camping, shooting sports, camp cooking, building "stuff" and anything that gets me out doors

About me...20+yrs as a commercial OTR driver, logging over 2million accident free miles...previous to that, 20 yrs in the construction trades...owned a few travel trailers and teardrop campers along with more single and double axle utility trailers than I can count and as such have hauled everything from a nail, a 2x4, vehicles, construction equipment of all kinds all the way up to 100,000# steel beams, chemicals and other heavy haul and haz-mat item(s)
  • Trailer Name:Gator Eggs and Boudin(boo-dan)

Posted 04 December 2016 - 09:07 PM

Thanks for the INFO on the park I will give it a try in the future.  Love COE parks specially the Senior Pass discount.

...the north end of this park is more heavily wooded, including between your site and the lake, the south end was more open with many sites within spittin' distance of the lake and completely open to the "lake" view........

IMG_20161127_105606.jpg

my site on the south side....

...not bad sunsets either........

IMG_20161128_171913.jpg

madjack B)

• Steamboat likes this
Jack and Marlene driving a.......'99 GMC 1500 Sierra SLE ext cab.......max suspension/cooling package..........5.3l V8auto w/200,000 mi and still hummin' along..........