• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 koi-kid

koi-kid
  • Casita Club Member
  • 14 posts
  • Local time: 06:57 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:2010 FD 17'
  • Interests:Fine Woodworking, Ham Radio,Vintage Volkswagen & Vintage BMW M/C, Photography,gardening and many more.

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:29 AM

You are right about garages.  I thought I would never fill the garage that I built.  Those old VWs have a way of multiplying   B)

Yes sir but I taught mine to divide about 23 years ago so the only thing I have left is a couple boxes of parts & an engine stand that I need to sort through and find new homes for.

• Beetlefreak likes this

#17 Beetlefreak

Beetlefreak
  • Casita Club Member
  • 131 posts
  • Local time: 07:57 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:2010 Liberty
  • Interests:Finding a good adventure

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:23 PM

Like you I have managed to part with all of the full sized VWs but I still have a few thousand toys that I collected over the last 40 years or so

So much fun - So little time
Beetlefreak.com

#18 copcar547

copcar547
  • Casita Club Member
  • 4 posts
  • Local time: 05:57 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:Spirit Deluxe

Posted 25 November 2016 - 03:37 PM

Very nice!  Our back yard doesn't have enough space for one that large, but we're in the construction phase on a 12' x 21' steel carport.  The City will only allow us to enclose it on 2 sides (don't you just love municipal wisdom?).  Not as protective as yours, but it'll mostly keep it out of the wind, weather, and hail. 

• Steamboat likes this

#19 Steamboat

Steamboat
  • Topic Starter
  • Casita Club Member
  • 188 posts
  • Local time: 06:57 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:2016 17' ID
  • Trailer Name:Steamboat

Posted 26 November 2016 - 08:20 AM

Copcar...some day I need to tell you the story of the fiasco we endured. A very brief hint...the Clown Show (that is what I call the City Council) voted 4-1 to issue a building permit to us...several years ago...but rescinded that building permit without a vote of the Clown Show! Talk about breaking laws! LOL Oh well. Our dream is built...

• Meadowlark likes this

Karl & Norma with Scout "The Wonder Dog"

2013 Honda Pilot AWD - EX-L