• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pgavery

pgavery
  • Casita Club Member
  • 3 posts
  • Local time: 07:38 AM

Posted 13 May 2016 - 04:38 PM

Hello to all!  After hiding in the shadows for the last few months, absorbing everything Casita and scouring the internet for a "new to me" unit, I found a 2003 Liberty Deluxe right in my own backyard of Las Vegas!  This is a very good thing because I don't even have a tow vehicle yet and the seller was a wonderful man who agreed to deliver this little baby to my RV shelter and set it up for me!  How lucky am I???  So I have officially joined the club of Casita owners and am thrilled!  Current plans are to decorate and make it my little "Lady Cave" until I get a tow vehicle and can roam the great Southwest!  Thanks so much for all the terrific posts on this site that helped sort out all Casita nuances and know a great deal when I saw - gave the courage to swoop down and secure the deal before someone else out bid me!  As a newbie, I am looking forward to learning from all you pros!

#2 pgavery

pgavery
  • Topic Starter
  • Casita Club Member
  • 3 posts
  • Local time: 07:38 AM

Posted 13 May 2016 - 04:41 PM

Clearly haven't figured out how to upload pictures yet.  Will post as soon as I figure it out! :lol2:

#3 NASA42 B

NASA42 B
  • Casita Club Member
  • 376 posts
  • Local time: 08:38 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:Liberty 17 Deluxe
  • Interests:Family, Reading, RVing, History, some community service..
  • Trailer Name:NASA42 - B

Posted 13 May 2016 - 07:24 PM

pgavery......

Welcome to the Casita family.   Sounds as though you've made a sound start,  In terms of our Casitas, however,  I suspect most of us are "skilled amateurs", instead of pros!   Our magic carpets are too much fun for us to be otherwise.

Frank :rolleyes:

• pgavery likes this

#4 Wally Z

Wally Z
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1,303 posts
  • Local time: 05:38 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:17ft. Spirit Exlax
  • Interests:Pole Dancers
  • Trailer Name:Casablanca
  • Casita Club Directory #:69

Posted 13 May 2016 - 08:23 PM

Welcome and congratulations on your fun purchase. As I'm sure you know there are lots of folks here that will be glad to help if needed. Don't be shy.

• pgavery likes this

2014 17' Casita SD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nevada, liberty deluxe, 2003