• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 stratos175

stratos175
  • Casita Club Member
  • 212 posts
  • Local time: 12:51 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:17' Spirit
  • Interests:hiking, kayaking, disc golf and spending time in in our Casita.
  • Trailer Name:Matilda

Posted 18 December 2015 - 03:19 AM

Hello Casita World,

I like seeing other Casita when I travel (have not seen many in the almost 2 years we've owned our Matilda) so if you have no plans and like a beach with great shell hunting opportunities, a wonderful small community with several good restaurants all within walking distance from the campground, the one grocery store in town right across the street from the park entrance then you should go to Edisto Beach State park between Christmas and New Year. This will be the 5th year in a row we've  gone on this trip and plan for it to be an annual tradition, unfortunately my other half just started a new career so I will be solo this year (oops sorry yes Cali you are going, one of our dog said hey what about me).

I looked on the website and  there are still a few sites left in the beach campground for up to 3 days and if you are like me moving if I know I have to do it can be only a small nuisance and well worth it based on where you would be.

I will be in Site 6 but I'm sure you'll be able to tell since we own the coolest little homes in America :lol: !

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah and all the best for 2016!

Steve and Patty