#1 Riley1506

Riley1506
  • Casita Club Member
  • 13 posts
  • Local time: 12:09 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:Spirit Deluxe 17'
  • Interests:Kayaking, cycling, geocaching, hiking, camping

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:28 AM

On August 2nd we drove out to St Maries Idaho to pick up our "NTU" 2007 SD.  When we got there we realized the owner had used a Toyota 4Runner to pull the trailer previously so we felt pretty good about our 4Runner being able to handle the Casita. 

We hooked up the trailer and headed for home, we had to take I-90 west bound to get home and as we drove up the Sprague on ramp, at 2:00 PM, I saw a vehicle coming down the lane I was going to merge into so I decided to wait until they passed by before making the merge into traffic. 

To my surprise it was another Toyota 4Runner (same color) and he was pulling a Casita that looked exactly like ours.  We smiled and waved as he sped by.  I merged onto I-90 behind him and followed him half way to our exit.  I then went around him to check out the other side of his Casita and once again we waved as we went by.  When our exit came up we waved once more and headed north.

Thanks for making our day! 

#2 jwpark

jwpark
  • Casita Club Member
  • 186 posts
  • Local time: 03:09 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:2012 16ft Spirit Deluxe
  • Interests:canoeing, kayaking, camping, web design

Posted 01 September 2015 - 07:00 AM

Sep 1, 2015  St. Joseph State Park near :Port St Joe, FL. There are 2 campgrounds, Gulf Breeze and Shady Pines. I'm in site 87 in the Shady Pines CG. along with another Casita in site 62 with a maroon pickup TV. Another Casita is in the Gulf Breeze CG in site 13 with a white TV.

Attached File  Site 87.jpg   192.78KB   0 downloads

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Casita, 4Runner, Spokane