• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Sandy W

Sandy W
  • Rally Organizer
  • 237 posts
  • Local time: 02:59 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:none
  • Interests:My grandkids! Like to go camping.

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:54 AM

Please join us for our 11th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering at CAESAR CREEK STATE PARK, in Southeast Ohio, near the junction of I-71 & State Rt. 73.    The official rally dates are: Wednesday,  Sept. 23rd arrival, and Sunday, Sept. 27th departure, but feel free to come sooner or stay later. NOTHING  IS  MANDATORY.  YOU WILL NOT BE PRESSURED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY!!  Come as a stranger and leave as family!!  We have LOTS of Casita models, some Scamps, and many other models of campers, large & small that typically come. ALL campers welcome!  Pets are allowed on all sites, but have had several requests in the past that pets are not brought to the group meals. This is within driving distance of LOTS of places to go visit. 

Don’t forget to use your Senior passes, etc. for a discount if you qualify.  Reserve @  http://caesarcreekst...com/Camping.php  or call  to reserve at       1-866-OHIOPARKS.   I just booked site 149 where I always was so people can find me easily to ask questions. The “mess hall” will also be near the center.   I keep a list of which sites people are on, so if you want near a friend, let me know.  PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AS SOON AS YOU BOOK WITH YOUR SITE NUMBER, ARRIVAL DATE, & DEPARTURE DATE SO I CAN KEEP TRACK.  

We are in Camping Area 2 (pet sites) which is the loop we used to be in, sites 138-201.   Sites on the campground map that have a half-moon shape are only 20 amp electric. They will be doing some remodeling & upgrades sometime in the near future there, but no guarantee if anything will be done by our rally.

On Thursday evening we can plan to have soup and snacks night if people are interested as a “welcome evening”.  We love campfires every evening, and will designate Friday evening as “campfire meal night”.  It is fun to use pie irons, & to grill hot dogs and hamburgers, etc.   We have a BIG group potluck breakfast on Sat. morning, followed by a tour of open campers.  During the tour of campers, if anyone has any small items they want to sell they can put stuff on a table outside their camper like we did this past year.  On Sat. evening we have a group potluck meal.  More details will be sent later.

I would love to hear from any of you if you are interested in holding any type of activities that you would be willing to be in charge of  like exercise group (I know a lady who would be good at that!!), group hikes, arts and crafts, demos for iron pot cooking, line dancing, playing an instrument by the campfire, etc.  

I will be posting updates as they become pertinent, on www.fiberglassrv.com & will post all important info in RED print so you won't miss it.  When you book a site, please send Sandy, the rally organizer, a PRIVATE  e-mail thru this site &  give her your site number, dates you are arriving and leaving, and your private e-mail address. She will make sure you receive all updates by personal e-mail.   Please do NOT post your personal info on any web site for security reasons!   Sandy 

• sandyb12 and nasa42a like this

#2 clairemr1

clairemr1
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1,109 posts
  • Local time: 12:59 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:2013 Patriot Deluxe - 13'
  • Interests:Kayaking, birdwatching, hiking
  • Trailer Name:Sassie Cassie

Posted 27 April 2015 - 04:51 AM

sandy, i am sending you a PM regarding this rally, thank you, claire and merlin, excellent schnoodle

claire and merlin, excellent schnoodle

2015 white toyota tacoma

rally host

#3 Sandy W

Sandy W
  • Topic Starter
  • Rally Organizer
  • 237 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:16 AM

There are some sites that have been reserved at Caesar Creek during our rally, in our loop, that I am not sure belong to our group. If anyone has booked any of these sites, PLEASE send me a PRIVATE PM with your email address so I can keep you updated for the rally. These sites are 156,157,159,165,169,170, 176.

#4 clairemr1

clairemr1
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1,109 posts
  • Local time: 12:59 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:2013 Patriot Deluxe - 13'
  • Interests:Kayaking, birdwatching, hiking
  • Trailer Name:Sassie Cassie

Posted 02 August 2015 - 02:17 PM

hi, sandy, i'm sending you a PM with my info, my friend donna and i just made reservations for this rally, yippee, see you soon in ohio!!!!!!!!!!!!!! claire and merlin, excellent schnoodle

claire and merlin, excellent schnoodle

2015 white toyota tacoma

rally host

#5 stu-ru

stu-ru
  • Casita Club Member
  • 6 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:spirit 17" DX

Posted 22 August 2015 - 06:39 PM

Hi Sandy,, I am not finding it possible to get anywhere on the Fiberglas link you posted.
We are hoping to leave NH on Sunday, making a couple of stops along the way & will see you on the 23rd.
(Reservations pending)
Stu&Donna

#6 Sandy W

Sandy W
  • Topic Starter
  • Rally Organizer
  • 237 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:53 AM

Hi Sandy,, I am not finding it possible to get anywhere on the Fiberglas link you posted.
We are hoping to leave NH on Sunday, making a couple of stops along the way & will see you on the 23rd.
(Reservations pending)
Stu&Donna

FANTASTIC!  Sorry you had trouble with the Fiberglass site.  Please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE with your email address in it and your contact info so I can send you rally updates directly.  Did you get reservations?  Site # & dates you are going to be there? Sandy

#7 Sandy W

Sandy W
  • Topic Starter
  • Rally Organizer
  • 237 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 02:35 AM

(Reservations pending)
Stu&Donna

FANTASTIC!  Sorry you had trouble with the Fiberglass site.  Please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE with your email address in it and your contact info so I can send you rally updates directly.  Did you get reservations?  Site # & dates you are going to be there? Sandy

PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND YOU RALLY UPDATES.  THX. SANDY

#8 Jim Sporer

Jim Sporer
  • Casita Club Member
  • 17 posts
  • Local time: 11:59 PM

Posted 13 September 2015 - 05:54 PM

Hi Sandy:

We have reserved site 166 for Wed. Sept. 23rd and Thur. Sept. 24th. We have a 2004 Casita and this is our first rally.

I don't know where to find your private email to give you more information.

Jim & Lois

Jim
Fenton, MI

#9 swtgran

swtgran
  • Casita Club Member
  • 411 posts
  • Local time: 11:59 PM

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:21 PM

Jim, if you click on Sandy's name, by her post, it will take you to a different screen. Near the top of the screen you should see a place that you can click, to send Sandy a private message. She can then send you all the information to your private email. Hope this helps.

#10 Sandy W

Sandy W
  • Topic Starter
  • Rally Organizer
  • 237 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:09 PM

Hi Sandy:

We have reserved site 166 for Wed. Sept. 23rd and Thur. Sept. 24th. We have a 2004 Casita and this is our first rally.

I don't know where to find your private email to give you more information.

Jim & Lois

Jim,

I sent you a private message so you can just click on it to reply.  Go to the very top of this page and on the right side after you signed in, click on your name then scroll down & click on private messenger to see the message.  Need to get you rally updates quickly!

Sandy Webb

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sept. 23-27, 2015