kamalamak
  • Casita Club Member
  • 43 posts
  • Local time: 07:32 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:Spirit Deluxe/17ft
  • Interests:Life, laughter, music
  • Trailer Name:Tara

Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:33 AM

We had the guys from  Chaparral Steel Supply put up this little metal roof awning...read more at

http://www.charleyan...for-casita.html

• Carol Christensen likes this

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy Sh**, what a ride!" our travel blog: Casita Kamala Sunshine Travels--Continues!

#2 knifeman

knifeman
  • Casita Club Member
  • 189 posts
  • Local time: 09:32 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:2013 17 ft sd
  • Interests:Knife making , boat building, kayaking ,fishing, just about anything outdoors

Posted 19 April 2015 - 08:18 AM

Eric spends a lot of time and trouble keeping this forum going . Why are you not contributing anything to the forum but using it to drive folks to your blog!!!!

Come on man  if your going to post every day here at least contribute some thing.

Ron

Oh  he does this on all three  fiberglass forums.

• MGD likes this

#3 kamalamak

kamalamak
  • Topic Starter
  • Casita Club Member
  • 43 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:Spirit Deluxe/17ft
  • Interests:Life, laughter, music
  • Trailer Name:Tara

Posted 19 April 2015 - 08:44 AM

I see the forums as great resources for information. I have come to ask questions and received quality answers. 

Part of the contribution and information is the experience people have with our precious Casitas.

The answers we received to our once to twice a week postings show interest.  I am just sharing.  Sorry if we offend someone. 

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy Sh**, what a ride!" our travel blog: Casita Kamala Sunshine Travels--Continues!

#4 Eric Mayer

Eric Mayer
  • Admin
  • 4,021 posts
  • Casita Club Directory #:1000

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:48 AM

I see the forums as great resources for information. I have come to ask questions and received quality answers. 

Part of the contribution and information is the experience people have with our precious Casitas.

The answers we received to our once to twice a week postings show interest.  I am just sharing.  Sorry if we offend someone. 

I sent you a private message addressing this.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Eric  B)

• kamalamak likes this

The Casita Club

----------

Here is a video tutorial on how to upload images to your post:
How To Attach an Image to Your Post

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: awning, carport, storage