3 replies to this topic

#1 txlinda36

txlinda36
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 06:52 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:Freedom Deluxe/17 ft

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:08 AM

We just purchased our 17ft Casita Freedom Deluxe this week. We haven't taken it out yet. We're about ready to retire and hit the road. Joined the forums to learn more about the Casitas. Happy trails, everyone!

#2 Ron B.

Ron B.
  • Casita Club Member
  • 435 posts
  • Local time: 05:52 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:1996 Spirit Deluxe 16'
  • Interests:Honda Ridgeline RTL/Nav
    Love the outdoors. Nature and spending time with my wife and dog give me pleasure. I may have cancer but, cancer doesn't have me...
    Good music is a plus and true friends are priceless.

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:54 AM

Congratulations on your purchase.

This is an excellent place to meet people who know the most about the Casita Travel Trailer.

You will find many informative co-Casitians on this forum. People who love their Casita and love to share their experiences with the Casita are here to share with everyone.

Any question you might possibly have will be eagerly answered by the members of this forum. You will learn all kinds of things about your Casita.

Many of the members are full timers and many are occasional users. There are endless topics and endless answers to questions.

Eric does a wonderful job of keeping this forum running and he is appreciated by many.

I hope you enjoy your Casita and have many, many exciting journeys in the future. 

You made a very good decision when you purchased you Casita. It is easily pulled and offers endless opportunities for the camper.

We love to use our Casita when we get the chance. We love the outdoors and the Casita allows you to enjoy the outdoors and still have the convenience of a good bed, bath, cooking options and comfort in almost any weather. We have had our Casita for twenty years and we enjoy it as much now as we did when we first purchased it.

Happy and Safe travels.

Ron B.

#3 Wally Z

Wally Z
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1,303 posts
  • Local time: 03:52 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:17ft. Spirit Exlax
  • Interests:Pole Dancers
  • Trailer Name:Casablanca
  • Casita Club Directory #:69

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:24 PM

Congratulations on your new Castita.  What part of Texas?

2014 17' Casita SD

#4 whistlestop

whistlestop
  • Casita Club Member
  • 65 posts
  • Local time: 06:52 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:Casita 17' SD 2015
  • Interests:Camping, Boating, Hiking, and knowing our creator God

Posted 22 March 2015 - 05:05 PM

Have many Happy camping trips....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Freedom, deluxe, 17, texas