Welcome to the November 2014 Installment of our Casita Club Monthly Photography Contest!
This month's subject is:
The images posted must include something you are thankful for. This can be friends, family, good health, great music, wonderful scenery; basically, anything that you are thankful for.
Please read the rules and requests below, then post up your image in this thread!
The winner of this month's contest will receive a $25.00 gift card to Amazon.com and one long-sleeve Casita Club Shirt with a back print.
Feel free to post comments in this thread as well!
Here is a video tutorial on how to upload an image to your post:
The rules are quite simple and may change depending on the month and subject.
1) Any photographs submitted must be owned by the member submitting the image and only one image per contest can be submitted per member. HDR images are allowed.
2) Images should be a minimum of 650 pixels on the longest side, if possible.
3) The winning image may be re-posted on the front page, after the approval from the owner of the image.
4) Submissions to the Monthly Photography Contest may begin after the monthly topic has been posted, until the end of the month. Submissions must be either uploaded to The Casita Club Forums, or embedded from an outside website by the owner of the image. No outside text links to images will be allowed.
5) All submissions will be listed and voted on by The Casita Club membership at the end of the month.
6) The winner of the monthly contest will receive a prize to be determined by The Casita Club and listed within the monthly topic thread.
7) In order to give more people a chance at winning, individual members can only win once every 6 months.
8) The winning images will be included in a **once-a-year prize, to be determined by The Casita Club and listed within the separate quarterly voting thread. (this was changed on 10/01/2014)
9) The Casita Club, or anyone associated with the owners of the CasitaClub.com website do not and will not claim any type of ownership or license of any images or photographs submitted to The Casita Club Forums. Eric Mayer will be able to submit an image, but that image will not be included in the monthly votes.
I would love for folks to learn from the photographs posted here. So, as much information as can be provided would be appreciated. This includes some background information about the photograph, your camera, lens and settings, as well as any other information you feel would be beneficial.
Good luck to anyone who enters! Feel free to ask any questions in this thread: http://www.casitaclu...-photo-contest/