#1 chanieacres

chanieacres
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 05:00 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:Spirit Deluxe/17 Ft

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:15 PM

Hello,

I am an active grandmother from Northern California with 4 grandkids ages 4 and under. I have owned my Spirit Deluxe Casita for 7 years.  During that time I used it to travel with my agility dogs and to visit the coast.  I loved having a miniature version of everything I needed in there, like my one-cup coffee maker.  However, with so many local grandkids, I am looking to sell my little Casita and do a little less traveling, so I've joined the site.

--Esther Abshier

#2 happydogs

happydogs
  • Casita Club Member
  • 6 posts
  • Local time: 11:00 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:WANTED: 16' Spirit Deluxe
  • Interests:My dogs, agility competitions, fall colors, mountains, clean air and beautiful scenery.

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:21 AM

Hi Esther.  Welcome.  I'm fairly new as well (joined about 10 days ago.)  Funny thing is I actually joined because I'm looking to buy a Casita SD to travel with my agility dogs.  Didn't think I'd run into any other agility folks on this forum.  Great sport, isn't it? :) 

Did your Casita seem to suit your needs for traveling to trials?  I have a feeling it will work really well for me and my dogs, but would be nice to hear from someone who has used it for the same purpose.

Sorry to hear you have to sell your Casita, but sounds like it's going to be a good trade-off.  I bet you will have lots of fun spending time with your grandkids.

Darci

#3 teacher retired

teacher retired
  • Casita Club Member
  • 673 posts
  • Local time: 11:00 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:Casita Liberty/17

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:57 AM

Darci,
There are several ladies who travel with their dogs and to agility events. Even know of one who takes her Casita to horse shows so she has a comfortable place to rest or change between events. Do a search for agility and see what comes up. Enjoy your Casita. Sandy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Casita, sale, california