Photo

2013 Fiberglassrv Rally - It's Time . . . .

at San Lorenzo Park King City CA

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Marianne

Marianne
  • Rally Organizer
  • 323 posts
  • Local time: 01:32 AM

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

. . . . to start planning our Rally.

To date, we have 20 full-hook-up and 16 water & electric sites with paid reservations. I'm currently working on the agenda for the FiberglassRV Rally. We have three interesting roundtable discussions planned.

San Lorenzo Park has a Bocce Ball lawn, horse shoes pits, putting green and lots of lawn to play a game of Croquet. If anyone has the needed equipment to play these games and would like to bring them to the rally, please get in contact with me. Bill and I have a Ladder Ball game and Badminton racquets and feather balls, which we will bring to the rally. We're missing a Badminton net. Again, if someone has a net, please let me know and bring it to the rally.

Who would like to participate in our Dutch Oven Workshop? Please let me know. If you would like to participate, don’t have a Dutch Oven, let me know and I will try to find one for you to use. At this point, I would like to get an idea of how many people are going to join the workshop and the size of their Dutch Oven(s). We'll do the recipe exchange later. Lori Sanders is going to lead the Dutch Oven workshop again this year!

I remember hearing about 'Movie Night', at the FiberglassRV Rally at Lake San Antonio. This took place before Bill & I had our “Little White House”. Does anyone have a projector and some movies? Bill and I will bring our projection screen. This sounds like another fun idea, if we can all put something together.

It's going to be an exciting rally. If you need to get in contact, please sent a private message (PM). Looking forward to hearing from you.

Marianne Dinsmore

10Th Annual 2013 Fiberglassrv Rally @ San Lorenzo Park (Formerly . . Lake San Antonio Rally)

Bill & Marianne
Silicon Valley, CA
2009 Casita "Little White House" Liberty Deluxe
TV: 2016 Ram 'Big White Truck" Outdoorsman EcoDiesel
Next Trip: 14th Annual FiberglassRV Rally @ San Lorenzo Park, King City, CA - May 4 - May 8 2017

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: at San Lorenzo Park, King City, CA