• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ray and Cheryl WA

Ray and Cheryl WA
  • Casita Club Member
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 05:28 AM

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:22 AM

We are looking to purchase a CASITA Spirit Deluxe trailer. We live near Bellingham, WA and can
travel this side of the coast. Any leads or advice would be much appreciated... thanks... Cheryl

#2 DART

DART
  • Casita Club Member
  • 45 posts
  • Local time: 08:28 AM

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:17 AM

Hi,I have a 2013 Casita 17ft Spirit Deluxe with all the options except the built-in microwave. Due to a recently discovered health problem, my doctor team does not recommend camping or other activities that could require strenuous activities. I have not used this camper yet and the primary purpose for getting it is to visit the National Parks of Utah in the May/June time frame.

If you are interested in a Spirit with this configurization and can work with this availability date; I think we could work out a satisfactory price. It is possible,if we could not meet at a closer location, that we could deliver this camper to you at Bellingham, since I don't consider "pulling a camper" to be a strenuous activity. Please let me know what you think by contacting me @ 281-488-7010 or laser-dart@sbcglobal.net Thanks, Vince

#3 DART

DART
  • Casita Club Member
  • 45 posts
  • Local time: 08:28 AM

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:29 PM

To whom it may concern-----This Casita has been sold and delivered !!! I offered my Casita info to the thread initiator and immediately began receiving inquiries regarding it's availability from many others;and these inquiries continue daily. After waiting on the thread initiator to respond for seven days without results (still haven't heard), I sold the Casita the following day to the first unsolicited inquirer.

#4 lkg907

lkg907
  • Casita Club Member
  • 262 posts
  • Local time: 06:28 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:2002 17' SD

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:20 AM

There's one in Gig Harbor right now. Close enough for you?? Check the classifieds. LKG907

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Casita, Spirit Deluxe, Northwest