#1 Huevo Movil

Huevo Movil
  • Casita Club Member
  • 913 posts
  • Local time: 09:20 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:None att :-(
  • Casita Club Directory #:3089

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

Decided to spend the weekend before Thanksgiving at the Service COE Campground. Only two words come to mind when describing this campground located in Coffeeville, AL; First Class! This place is awesome! Clean, rustic and without a doubt off the beaten path. For $10.00 a night this is paradise! I had a waterfront site where I could see barges moving up and down the river all day and night long. There are also nicely secluded wooded sites. All but two other rigs in the park so pretty much Daisy and I had free run of the place. Host was very helpful and nice and pretty much left everyone alone. Bathrooms and showers were immaculate. Although a bit far from home, it was worth the trip. One thing is sure pack everything you need in because the little “stores” around the area don’t carry much other than the basics. Fuel was also noticeably higher by 15 cents per gallon. Might be a good idea to fuel up before heading in to the back country.

Attached Thumbnails

• Service COE 2.JPG
  • Service COE 1.jpg
  • Service COE 3.JPG
  • Service COE 4.JPG

• ArizonaEileen likes this

Live well, life is very good!!!
Best. Shorty sends...
Rocket City USA, AL

2014 Roadtrek 190 Popular,  "Big Edna II"  :D

1999 Coach House 192KS Wide Body, aka "Big Edna"  (Sold, but not forgotten also... :unsure:)
2007 Casita 17' FD - (R/V Huevo Movil - RIP - Died on I-75)
2006 Casita 17' SD - (Sold, but not forgotten!)
“Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God.”
- Ronald Reagan

#2 Don

Don
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1,230 posts
  • Local time: 08:20 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:2007 Casita 17' SD
  • Interests:Family, home, traveling w/fiberglass trailer, computers, chess, short track stock car racing, bowling.

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

Nice info Shorty - great report!
Don & Sherian, 2017 GMC Canyon, SLT, crew cab, short bed, 3.6 V6, 8 speed auto trans
factory brake controller and anti-sway control. Made in USA. Custom Casita graphics.
07 Casita 17' SD w/HLA (Egg Motel, room for 2 - to go), also made in USA
Photos of our mods and other stuff: http://tinyurl.com/2dz93g

#3 GregC

GregC
  • Casita Club Member
  • 27 posts
  • Local time: 08:20 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:2012 17 SD
  • Interests:Saltwater Fishing
    Boating
    Gardening
    Cooking

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

Wow, that looks nice and is only about 3 hours away. Going to have to add this to my list of long weekend getaways.
  • Redfred likes this