2 replies to this topic

#1 Lucybeth

Lucybeth
  • Casita Club Member
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 05:00 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:Spirit 17'

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:29 PM

Hello All! I'm a proud new owner of a 17' Spirit Casita, which I purchased in Houston, Texas. Looking forward to the first trip out. It's very hot in Texas right now so I have to find a nice cool spot near some water. Can't wait!

#2 Eric Mayer

Eric Mayer
  • Admin
  • 3,702 posts
  • Local time: 06:00 PM
  • Casita Club Directory #:1000

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:16 PM

Welcome to The Casita Club and Congrats on your new (to you) Casita Trailer!

Eric B)

The Casita Club

----------

Here is a video tutorial on how to upload images to your post:
How To Attach an Image to Your Post

#3 b-hannasch

b-hannasch
  • Casita Club Member
  • 16 posts
  • Local time: 07:00 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:17' LD
  • Interests:Fishing all kinds,love trout and saltwater more! Camping and exploring mainly seeing anything new....

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:13 PM

Hello All! I'm a proud new owner of a 17' Spirit Casita, which I purchased in Houston, Texas. Looking forward to the first trip out. It's very hot in Texas right now so I have to find a nice cool spot near some water. Can't wait!

We live in Spring/Woodlands area. Have you planned a trip yet...My husband doesn't like camping and especially fishing, which I love dearly. Will be making my trips without him if you care to maybe go camp somewhere let me know. We have had our Casita for awhile, but really have not traveled yet. We went to the Bluebonnet Rally and had a great time. We have a 17 Liberty Deluxe.. Really would like to find someone who likes fishing. I love saltwater, but look forward to fishing for trout maybe up in Colorado. My email brenda.hannasch@att.net