New To The Forum

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_the naked egg_*

Guest_the naked egg_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:05 AM

hello everyone.... we are new casita owners as of august last year.went to our first rally in bandera texas and met some great people as well as really neat 'customized' casita trailers.since we have been back,my husband has been working on ours and we have made some neat changes.we have a liberty deluxe and created more storing space under the sink and in our microwave cabinet,extended our counter space AND rigged our bed for easy assemble plus I don't have to store any pieces when I put it back up!we are from texas so just a BIG hello to all our new friends marchette and lance glosson

#2 Eric Mayer

Eric Mayer
  • Admin
  • 3,659 posts
  • Local time: 09:56 AM
  • Casita Club Directory #:1000

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:19 AM

Welcome to The Casita Club!

Eric B)

The Casita Club

----------

Here is a video tutorial on how to upload images to your post:
How To Attach an Image to Your Post

#3 Bet

Bet
  • Casita Club Member
  • 11 posts
  • Local time: 10:56 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:Liberty 17' Delux

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:04 AM

hello everyone.... we are new casita owners as of august last year.went to our first rally in bandera texas and met some great people as well as really neat 'customized' casita trailers.since we have been back,my husband has been working on ours and we have made some neat changes.we have a liberty deluxe and created more storing space under the sink and in our microwave cabinet,extended our counter space AND rigged our bed for easy assemble plus I don't have to store any pieces when I put it back up!we are from texas so just a BIG hello to all our new friends marchette and lance glosson

I would love to know more about your mods especially the easy bed assembly.

B & B
Bet & Coach

#4 Bet

Bet
  • Casita Club Member
  • 11 posts
  • Local time: 10:56 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:Liberty 17' Delux

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:06 AM

Email address is bc533@hotmail.com.

B&B
Bet & Coach