• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NDbushwacker

NDbushwacker
  • Casita Club Member
  • 114 posts
  • Local time: 07:07 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:16' 1998 Standard
  • Interests:Metal Detecting, hunting, fishing.

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

I own two Casitas. I'm always on the lookout for molded fiberglass campers. I am a game warden. Today while on patrol on Devils Lake, ND checking ice fisherman I ran across this. A family out for the weekend, fishing through the ice of the lake, boondocking while fishing. They camped on another lake last night then came here for more fishing before going home to Grand Forks, ND. Nice folks. The ice is about 24-28" thick. Plenty safe to drive on. It's a 92 model. A local resort actually plows paths around part of the lake for fishermen to get around. This winter up until last week we in ND have been virtually snow free. We still don't have much. It was in the mid 20's today and is suppose to be above freezing most of the coming week. The heaters in Casita's can handle that. I hope the photo comes through.

#2 NDbushwacker

NDbushwacker
  • Topic Starter
  • Casita Club Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

Ok, I had the photo attached but it didn't come with the message. Wonder what I did wrong? I see there is a spot to insert on from a URL but that doesn't help. Help!

#3 Us burros

Us burros
  • Casita Club Member
  • 2,464 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:2005 Spirit 17'
  • Interests:Woodworking, photography, birding & travel
  • Casita Club Directory #:1830

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

See if this helps (maybe I've done it correctly)

post photo.jpg

1 click "Click To Attach Files" and choose the file on your computer and click "Open"
2 when it has uploaded you will see the file description
3 in the message body where you want the photo to appear click, which will leave the cursor there flashing
4 then click "Add to Post" and the file description (not the actual picture) shows in your message.

Then you can always go to the bottom and click "Preview Post" to see the actual picture the way it will appear so you determine if it looks the way you want.

#4 NDbushwacker

NDbushwacker
  • Topic Starter
  • Casita Club Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

The photo file was too big to upload. If anyone is interested in seeing the photo it is posted on: http://www.fiberglassrv.com
I took on with my cell phone. I am surprised that it is too big.

Here's another try though. I cropped the photo.

http://casitaclub.co...12393_thumb.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• CASITA on DL2.jpg