• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 dawgnabbit

dawgnabbit
  • Casita Club Member
  • 32 posts
  • Local time: 06:14 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:2008 SD17
  • Interests:Grandkids, travel, trains, genealogy, camping, exploration, 4WD, old maps and good books...and soon, camp cookery!
  • Casita Club Directory #:I wish I could remember....

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:39 AM

Subscribed. We're in Bozeman MT and are interested, depending on when. Could be fun!

Steve
2008 Casita SD 17 "Taffy" (because we pull her)
2013 Toyota T4R SR5 "Fargo" (and she does)
Have wife...Will travel.

#17 petegmc77

petegmc77
  • Casita Club Member
  • 5 posts
  • Local time: 05:14 AM
  • Casita Model/Size:2007 Freedom Deluxe
  • Interests:Geocaching, Metal Detecting, Kayaking, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:18 PM

Mary,  Are you still interested in a rally??  I just saw your original posting.  We live in Laclede, ID (between Priest River and Sandpoint.)  Currently we are on the road  FL,  TX, AZ, CA.  We are planning on being back home around May 15th.  We would like to see how many Casitas are in the area.  And a small starting rally would be great.      We know of several other parks in the area that might be great for a group.  

PETE & JUDY

#18 lkg907

lkg907
  • Casita Club Member
  • 262 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:2002 17' SD

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:14 AM

Keep me posted as things develop.  Possible timing??

#19 Swisstrip02

Swisstrip02
  • Casita Club Member
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:12 PM

Sandy and I went, but there were only us and two (or three?) other casitas (as I recall). We were surrounded by big rigs, but no problems. The park is immaculate! The best restrooms and showers ever! Too Bad it didn't work out.

Mike

#20 Don in Ut

Don in Ut
  • Rally Organizer
  • 659 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:'96 16' SD
  • Interests:Exploring the beautiful mountains and canyons of Utah and other western states. I also enjoy off roading - snowmobiling in winter.
  • Casita Club Directory #:1710

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:06 PM

Apparently there are several folks who live in ID or surrounding areas.  We take every opportunity to head north for some summer camping.  Summer before last we went to the Yellow Pine Harmonica Festival    http://yellowpinemus...cafestival.org/

I can't say that the music was superb but it was an experience we loved and will never forget.  We would be happy to make the trip if someone of you would put it together.  We went on our own but still ran into a nice couple in a Casita with whom we became friends.

We drove up on one road and came down on another.  The scenery on both is fantastic!

Don in UT

'96 SD 16' HLA 20 degree down start
'98 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 extended cab