• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Samarai

Samarai
  • Casita Club Member
  • 366 posts
  • Local time: 04:02 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:SD/17'
  • Interests:Travel (RV/Military SpaceA), Metal Detecting, Foreign Language - Japanese

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:04 AM

Finally, the day has come to get ready for the dance rally in Bandera, Tx.

I am inspecting, cleaning, and checking tires on the Casita and Jeep. My first trip towing with the Jeep. Very limited space compared to the van.

Changing the rusted ball for a much newer one. Cleaning the fridge and trailer interior.

122 singles registered for the dance rally. Should be a lot of fun for the week we will be there.

Hope some of you will be there.
Bill, Sweetie, & Mago Chan
Travelin' Texan
2003 Casita 17' SD /'05 Chevy van
White's V3 MD
USAF/USA (CWO) Retired

#2 Dann and Karan

Dann and Karan
  • Casita Club Member
  • 244 posts
  • Local time: 03:02 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:Freedom Deluxe- 16'

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:25 PM

Samarai,
I am trying to figure out where the dance rally you are talking about in Bandera is that 122 singles are
registered for.

Karan.

#3 Samarai

Samarai
  • Topic Starter
  • Casita Club Member
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:Travel (RV/Military SpaceA), Metal Detecting, Foreign Language - Japanese

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:50 AM

Samarai,
I am trying to figure out where the dance rally you are talking about in Bandera is that 122 singles are
registered for.

Karan.

Been having so much fun, I haven't been on-line. As I said in the original post, it is in Bandera, Tx. The Skyline RV Park is hosting it for the 5th year. I have almost learned to 2 step and also to waltz. Everyone is so friendly.

I am leaving Sunday to go to Branson, Mo. to meet some friends and take in several shows.
Travelin' Texan
White's V3 MD
USAF/USA (CWO) Retired

#4 Eggshell jr

Eggshell jr
  • Casita Club Member
  • 89 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:Spirit Deluxe 17

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:53 PM

Samarai,
Are you taking your Egg to Branson? We visit every six months (Summer shows, Winter shows) but always got a hotel package. Since buying a "New to us" '06 SD, we joined Passport America and noticed there are at least four participating parks in Branson, ... about $20.00 a night. Next time we go to Branson, we're taking our Casita. I'm curious where you plan on staying if you do take you Egg.

Eggshell jr

P.S. There is a "Branson" type show in San Antonio called "San Antonio Rose Live" http://www.saroselive.com/ If you make it to The Blue Bonnet Rally in Bandera, be sure to take a side trip to San Antonio and see this show. I have, ... and it's great!!

#5 Samarai

Samarai
  • Topic Starter
  • Casita Club Member
  • 366 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 07:47 AM

Samarai,
Are you taking your Egg to Branson? We visit every six months (Summer shows, Winter shows) but always got a hotel package. Since buying a "New to us" '06 SD, we joined Passport America and noticed there are at least four participating parks in Branson, ... about $20.00 a night. Next time we go to Branson, we're taking our Casita. I'm curious where you plan on staying if you do take you Egg.

Eggshell jr

P.S. There is a "Branson" type show in San Antonio called "San Antonio Rose Live" http://www.saroselive.com/ If you make it to The Blue Bonnet Rally inlly Bandera, be sure to take a side trip to San Antonio and see this show. I have, ... and it's great!!

I usually stay at the CoE park as it only costs me $9 a night.

I will look at the saroselive.com site as I will be in San Antonio next month.

Bandera dance rally was fantastic.

Bill
Travelin' Texan
White's V3 MD
USAF/USA (CWO) Retired