• Casita Model/Size:2007 SD 17
  • Casita Club Directory #:2258

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:01 PM

CASITA SOLOS RALLY ~ Pagosa Springs CO
Tuesday-Monday ~ Sept 6-12, 2011

BLANCO RIVER RV RESORT
www.blancoriverresort.com
9 miles southeast of Pagosa Springs off of State Highway 84

Hot Showers / Laundry / Picnic Tables / Pets Welcome / Pull Thrus / Ice / Grassy areas
Clubhouse / Fishing & Tubing / Dump Station / Internet / Hot Tub

Eileen's Photos of Pagosa Springs CO July 2009

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

WHAT THIS RALLY IS ABOUT
Meeting new friends, socializing, sharing meals, hiking, dining out, sitting around the campfire, sightseeing, star gazing, comparing mods, solo travels, etc., plus a few other good-time activities we'll throw in. There'll never be a dull moment since there's plenty to see and do in the Pagosa Springs area. Group activities will be encouraged as a fun and easy way to get to know one another, and the atmosphere will be informal.

At the end of each day, we'll grab our folding chairs and beverage of choice to hang out and talk about what we did that day. We can also fire up the grill and share a potluck meal or two while we decide the who-what-where plans for the following day (hiking, kayaking, horsebackriding, shopping, etc.).

Of course, we understand that Solos enjoy their "alone time," so, no worries, you'll have that, too. However, if you are more comfortable keeping to yourself, going off alone, or to limiting your socializing to just one or two people, then this Rally is definitely not for you.

At this time, this Rally is open to Solo* Casita owners only. If by August 1, 2011 we have unsold campsites remaining, then Solo* owners of other types of fiberglass trailers can register.

HERE'S THE SCOOP
I've reserved 30 campsites (basically, most of the park) of three types (something for every budget):

Full Hookups
~12 spaces (W/E/S) = $31.50 per night / $189.00 six nights (plus 8.9% tax)
Partial Hookups ~ 8 spaces (W/E) = $27.50 per night / $165.00 six nights (plus 8.9% tax)
Boondocking ~ 10 spaces (zip) = $21.70 per night / $130.20 six nights (plus 8.9% tax)

If you plan to stay 7 nights, you would pay the weekly rate of $210, $186 or $145, respectively.

Considering the size of our group, that this is a private campground, and that we are committing to a six night stay, I will personally be covering the deposit of $650 required to hold our sites.

REGISTRATION DETAILS
All registrations for this Rally will be handled through me. DO NOT CONTACT BLANCO RIVER RV RESORT!

Within the next week or two, I will post a special sign-up webpage for those who wish to attend. You will be asked to furnish all of the pre-registration information required by the campground, as well as some other info about yourself that can be shared with the group at the event (hometown, pet names, occupation, personal interests & hobbies, etc.).

At the time of registration, you will also be required to make a good faith deposit (payable to me via check or PayPal) equal to a one-night stay to hold your reservation. You will receive a confirmation when your payment has been received.

Due to limited campsites, we ask that Attendees commit to at least to 5-6 days at the Rally, beginning with Tuesday, Sept 6th.

Upon your arrival, your campsite will be assigned on a first come, first served basis, depending on the type of campsite type you reserved.

CANCELLATIONS
Before August 1, 2011, contact me and your deposit will be 100% refunded via the same method you used to pay.
After August 2, 2011, no refunds will be issued unless someone steps forward to take your reservation. Once they've paid their deposit to me, I will refund you 100% of your deposit. If no one comes forward, your deposit will be forfeited.

QUESTIONS? COMMENTS?
PM me or post here.

MORE DETAILS TO COME!

Eileen

* Solos, defined for this event, are Casita owners who are not married or in a committed relationship.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS POST WHEN RESPONDING. THANKS.
07 17 SD "Casa de Suenos" | 09 Ford F150 XLT "White Night"
A-Z Casita Owners Guide / Store / Rallies: www.LoveMyCasita.com

Photos: Casita Travel Photo Albums

#2 ArizonaEileen

ArizonaEileen
  • Topic Starter
  • Rally Organizer
  • 4,074 posts
  • Local time: 06:26 PM

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:53 AM

OK, everyone, time to get your reservations for the train ride of your choice! The time and day (Thurs, Sept 8) have been set.

http://www.lovemycas...activities.html

Eileen

#3 ArizonaEileen

ArizonaEileen
  • Topic Starter
  • Rally Organizer
  • 4,074 posts
  • Local time: 06:26 PM

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:37 AM

Just a reminder to Solo owners of other fiberglass trailers that you're welcome to sign up and join us at the Pagosa Springs Rally!

http://www.lovemycas...lies/Solos.html

And, yes, I know I'm a day early.

Eileen