Photo

Florida Gatherings? Why Can't there be More?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 borderbrae

borderbrae
  • Casita Club Member (c)
  • 1,013 posts
  • Local time: 12:46 PM
  • Casita Model/Size:2000 17' SD
  • Interests:Travel, photography

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

bassvivi, see post #55, some of us are going down to the Everglades in January, 2014.
Jean
2000 SD 17'
2011 Silverado w/Prodigy BC
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much (and take lots of photos along the way)
www.jeanclarkphotography.com
www.borderbrae.wordpress.com

#62 Judy Colorado

Judy Colorado
  • Rally Organizer
  • 150 posts
  • Local time: 09:46 AM
  • Interests:I am an artist, watermedia and sculpture. Also, still love to play golf, XC ski, and hike. Reading is a #1 activity, mostly nonfiction. I love the outdoors and expect to be either in my studio or outside during the day and TV, reading and movie stuff only when it gets dark. Have a little daschund who keeps me walking.

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:47 AM

Bill and Karen,
I recently moved to Ft Myers from CO and would love to receive Scrambler messages for get togethers. I want to take a few trips around FL this winter and would be very interested in joining the group.
Judy
JudyColorado & The Travelin' Fox
Foxy the Dachsie
2002 17' SD
'07 Ridgeline

#63 Tampa Ross

Tampa Ross
  • Casita Club Member
  • 6 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:Liberty deluxe 16
  • Interests:Hiking,hunting,canoeing.

Posted 21 January 2016 - 03:17 PM

Hello, I am new to the forum and to Casita trailers. Recently purchased a camper after 3 years looking. I have been looking for rallies and get togethers in the area. As I was reading the posts I had the idea of having a get together at my property in the Cedar Key area. I have 25 acres off grid. It would solve the issue of availability during the peak season and during festivals. Cedar Key is about 5 miles away and is a great town to tour around. Cedar key has several festivals during the fall and winter months. I'm just juggling the idea around, any suggestions would be welcome.

#64 Librarianocnj

Librarianocnj
  • Casita Club Member
  • 79 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:Independence
  • Interests:Bicycling, Fly Fishing, Kayak Fishing, Reading
  • Trailer Name:Callimachusita

Posted 21 January 2016 - 07:57 PM

Do a search for "northeast egg Beaters Hudson River Ramble" The brother of the organizer Frank does rally's on his backyard property on the Hudson River. He has wired and plumbed his property with 30 amp outlets and water. They also have the ability to cook for large groups. They do several rally's a year. He would be a great resource if you are considering this.
Gordon and Anne
2010 Suzuki Equator "Suzi Q"
2015 Casita Independence "Callimachusita"
Pod Puppies: Josie and Frankie
Casita Kittens: Madison & Razzel & Mrs. Chow

#65 Tampa Ross

Tampa Ross
  • Casita Club Member
  • 6 posts
  • Casita Model/Size:Liberty deluxe 16
  • Interests:Hiking,hunting,canoeing.

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:46 AM

Hello, I am new to the forum and to Casita trailers. Recently purchased a camper after 3 years looking. I have been looking for rallies and get togethers in the area. As I was reading the posts I had the idea of having a get together at my property in the Cedar Key area. I have 25 acres off grid. It would solve the issue of availability during the peak season and during festivals. Cedar Key is about 5 miles away and is a great town to tour around. Cedar key has several festivals during the fall and winter months. I'm just juggling the idea around, any suggestions would be welcome.

This was a post I sent over a year ago. I'm still considering hosting a rally but I will need some help. I have contacted the chamber of commerce and they may help sponsor the event. If interested in helping send me a message.