-----

Event: Pecatonica Egg Weekend

in Community Calendar
Added by bjfrantz , 18 Jul 2012

Taking place 16 Aug 2012 through 19 Aug 2012 12:00 PM - 11:59 AM (Ranged Event)

bjfrantz

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN ‐‐‐‐ at the Pecatonica River Campground (7260 Judd Road, Pecatonica, IL 61063). This campground has 49 sites and all have electic, there is a dump station, playground, small boat launch and horseshoe pits. Pets (on leashes) are alowed. There are no advanced reservations, but they state that "Campers, even on the busiest weekends, can be assured of finding a site in this remote campground". The camping information website is www.wcfpd.org and the cost is $10 w/o electric (or $15 w electric), per night.

I am going to plan on camping with my Casita, coming up on Friday night after work and leaving sometime on Sunday. If we get enough folks maybe we could have a Sat. night pot luck dinner. If anyone is interested, please email me (bjfrantz@comcast.net) directly with your contact info. (your name, e‐mail and cell phone #) and I will make and share a list of attendees (to all of the attendees) with their contact information, so we can contact each other to set up close to each other for that weekend. Looking forward to seeing other camping eggs on the weekend of August 17, 18, 19. :D

0 Comments