Awnings For Sale

Price - $100.00

Time Left - 6 Days, 21 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

I am selling my red/white striped awnings. They are in good used condition with no holes or rot and will go for many more years. I have 2 sets of these in red/white - one set is Sunbrella and the other set is a waterproof outdoor material commonly used for billboards. This is for the material part with the welting sewn in and the eyelets. The big awning is about 10x12 I think and the 3 smaller awnings are for the right window, left window and rear window. They are sized for the Independence or Liberty but will likely work work on other models too. This will save someone a bunch of time and money in making them. You will need the PVC pipe and the vinyl rail that sticks on the side (have some of that too but will need to be cleaned) for the window awnings but I can provide lots of photos and measurements for that so it will be really easy to do that part. This will be quite a large box if mailed so it would be very costly - I would prefer to meet at a rally or local pick up in central VA. We are planning on going to Spring Fling, Roy's Fish Fry, Tybee Island and Cumberland River rallies so far this year. We will also be camping quite a bit up and down the eastern half of the USA at various times thoughout the year. 

General

• Condition Used
  • Location Palmyra, VA
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info