AGM battery upgrade
LED interior and exterior lights
microwave oven
outside shower/wash station
Casita cover and 2 wheel covers
15 inch wheels
Cable ready with TV Mount
2 propane tanks with cover

Shiny, clean, excellent condition Casita.  I bought the Casita two years ago thinking I would be travelling more but have come to love having my permanent camp site at Pearl Lake parked next to my best friends.  It's a 70 minute drive to get here and I call it my "happy place". I have my sister and friends come to visit and I would be more comfortable with a little larger camper parked here.  My travelling around the country days are at least 6-8 years away.  This is my reason for selling her.  I have my eyes on a 21 foot travel trailer when I sell the Casita.

The outside pictures are recent from Sunday 8/26/19. No smoking or cooking has been done inside. Shower has never been used. I do have a 5 pound Yorkie, who I travel with. Yorkies do not shed, but you need to check it out yourself if you have bad dog allergies.  Everything works great and I'm happy to show you.  

Please contact me at:
Clare Sente
224-634-1781
clare.sente@gmail.com

Thank you for your interest
PS. I loaded the photos right side up and they upload to this ad upside down.  I've even edited them to upside down and uploaded them and they still turn out upside down.  I'm sorry :)

General

• Condition Used
  • Location South Beloit, IL
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info