New Group Size 27 Battery
Sway Bar
Axle Bearings Greased, 2 months ago
New Goodyear Tires 225/75/15, 8-ply
Excellent Condition, Extra Clean, Recently Detailed
Hickory, NC

(828) 446-2677
vbseadoo@charter.net

*Correction: This listing previously said 2012 model. The trailer is a 2011 model.

Hi All, and thanks for having a look.
This trailer belongs to my friend Van, who is not on Casita Club. I offered to list it here for him, as this, and fiberglassrv.com, are the only fiberglass classifieds that I trust. I have looked this trailer over, and it is very nice. It was stored 2 winters ago under the RV shed where I live, and then it was stored indoors closer to where Van lives, about 40 miles from me. The unit appears original except for the addition of the swing-out door handle and four crank-down stabilizer jacks. Van went down to Texas to purchase the trailer about 2 years ago, where he bought it from a couple who were selling due to their advanced age. Sorry for the sideways pictures - will try to get some that are shot in landscape.
Please direct any inquiries to the phone or email provided, instead of messaging me on Casita Club.
I'm enjoying my 15th year of both the Casita Club, and full-timing aboard my 2nd 16-footer (2005 & 2014)!
Cheers, Palmer

General

• Condition Used
  • Location Hickory, NC
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info