This 16 foot Casita Liberty Deluxe has been lovingly appointed and is ready to hit the road on your adventures.
It is a 2000 model but was garaged for most of its years.
I purchased it at the beginning of 2019 and fixed it up with everything you could want in a little trailer. We had a wonderful experience towing it this Summer through Zion, Grand Canyon, and Bryce. I'm selling it at this time only because I need to trade up to a taller trailer as one of family members will be accompanying me on a future trip and he is very tall.
The price is reflective of the investments and renovations done - thousands of dollars and months of labor (that you won't have to) in just this year to bring it up to tip-top shape and to make sure it has all the conveniences and accessories needed or desired. This is a turn-key trailer to head out in (and it even comes with a brand new custom cover to store it securely once you're back home.)
Here is a list of all the improvements I've done this year since purchasing:
- New Luxury Plank Flooring installed (see pics) $1500
- New Sway Bar Ball and Hitch installed by Evergreen RV see the picture with the hitch on my car (both pieces come with trailer). All you will need is a car with a standard 2" hookup. This was a GREAT investment as I towed the trailer in HIGH winds across a very open area in New Mexico and saw other trailers zig zagging in the gusts but this sway bar kept the Casita pulling like a dream behind my car. It was an expensive upgrade but you will be able to tow securely with this sway bar. $800
- Brakes newly serviced and packed at Evergreen RV
- Almost new Tires
- A CUSTOM $650 Casita Trailer Cover that goes over the entire trailer for year-round storage in your driveway. NEVER OPENED!
- New Battery Disconnect switch and wiring installed (keeps battery from burning out when plugged in to power.)
- Brand New High Capacity Battery equipped with cool water check tool.
- Professionally steam cleaned the entire interior carpet lined walls.
- New cut to fit Double sized foam and memory-foam Mattress - sleeps like a dream! I decided to keep the rear dinette made up into a bed. I like having a nice bed all set up permanently, and in addition it creates a ton of storage area under it. (BUT all of the original cushions and cushion covers will come along with the trailer.)
- Added a light-blocking privacy curtain that pulls across in front of bed (second person can change in cabin)
- Replaced interior foam in cushions
- Brand new seat cushion covers - made of premium Sunbrella fabric (will not stain even if wine spills on it.)
- Coordinating Valances made for every window (except bathroom)
- Custom privacy panels for each window (silver on exterior, white on interior) edged in fleece, velcro attached.
- Custom 2 shelf unit made for the small Casita closet (left room for several hangers still to the left.)
- Replaced the screens above cook area.
- Serviced the water heater and replaced the Anode rod.
- New lights in the bathroom (and added several new wall bins for storage)
- Created and installed a slide-out Sewer hose storage under the rear of the trailer - sooo nice not to have to carry it in the car or trailer between stops.
- Replaced the license plate holder with a new model that has a brighter light.
- Bought two brand new 20 lb propane tanks WITH GAUGES so you can see the level in each tank!
- Outside treatment in early June 2019: Restored the gelcoat with: 1. Rubbing compound to remove any white dust 2. Used 3 coats of Sealer 3. Applied 3 coats of protective Polish.
- Condition Used
- Location Seattle, WA