2008 Casita Spirit Deluxe For Sale

Price - $11,000.00

Time Left - 15 Days, 8 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Price reduced! One owner, well cared for, lightly used,  in good condition.  Factory options include vinyl floor, awning, 25 gal fresh water tank, gas furnace. outside shower.  Lights upgraded to led, tires upgraded to load range D, charge controller and wiring added for solar panel.

General

• Condition Used
  • Location Bull Shoals, AR 72619

Smokymtgirl03

Q:

Hi,
  Have you got any inside pictures of it, and where are you located?
Thanks,
Cindy

A:

I'll try to take some inside pics and post them soon. The inside looks better than the outside, as the trees are making me need to wipe the outside down again. I am located in Bull Shoals, Arkansas.  And btw it is the larger SD 17' model. Thanks for the question.

Chris

Walt

Q:

Has this 2008 Casita SD in Arkansas been smoked in or not smoked in? Any flooding/water damage? 

A:

Not smoked in for sure (can't stand that smell).  No flooding or water damage.  
Thanks,
Chris

Walt

Q:

Microwave? Cable ready? Vinyl or carpet floor? Mini blinds?  Original tires? What size wheels? Outside shower? High lift axle? Shiny or dull exterior? Any upgrades? In Bull Shoals, Arkansas. = Clear title in your name? 

A:

Hi,

Microwave ready but I've not installed one, vinyl floor, mini blinds, upgraded to load range D tires, 14" wheels, outside shower, standard axle, clear coat has faded on the top, I wash, wax and cover it with a Silvertech cover each fall/winter. Upgraded to led lights, charge controller and wiring added for solar panel, tires upgraded. Yes, clear title in my name.

Thanks,
Chris

Lsander1617

Q:

Are you going to post photos? All good information, but still waiting for photos.
Thanks.

A:

Additional photos posted and price reduced!

Advertiser Info