2014 17' Casita Spirit Deluxe For Sale

Price - $14,000.00

Time Left - 15 Days, 1 Hour

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

It has all the extras except the outside shower, microwave and TV shelf, although it comes with a TV and connection cables.

The Casita has been in Florida every winter, so it has never experienced snow or below freezing temperatures.  We recently replaced the battery, the rear window shade, a shelf in the fridge and the towel bar in the wash room.  It comes with all the hoses for water and sewage connections, levelers, chocks, and all the parts needed for towing including an anti-sway bar.  As far as we know everything is in working order, although we have never used the gas water heater.

The Casita has never been smoked in, has the high lift axle and mini blinds on all the windows.  The floor is linoleum, although we have a nice runner that will come with the trailer.  The TV is a 19 inch Insignia LED and is not mounted; during the day it sits on the table and at night it sits on the stove cover.  There is a Fantastic fan as well as air conditioning and furnace.  The wheels are 15 inch and the tires are 75/R15.  The jacks are all manual.  The add on's are all those listed on the Casita web site except the TV table, outside shower and microwave.

We will be in Florida until the end of March when we will leave to return to Canada.

General

• Condition Used
  • Location Bay Bayou RV Resort
    8346 Manatee Bay Drive
    Tampa, FL 33635
    slseiffert@cogeco.ca

casitalady

Q:

Where in Canada do you live?   I live in Michigan and was wondering if you pass through on your way back??  I would be very interested in purchasing your Casita, let you stay in it while in the Tampa area till you are ready to return.  It  is a way to secure a Casita for me for the summer months (and longer) and you have the joy of being able to stay init foro the duration of the wonderful Florida weather.  I am in the western part of Michigan close to Muskegon in Whitehall,  White Lake area.  Let me know what you think!!   Alisa Ross   (casitalady)    adekleeross3@aol.com   I

A:

Hi Alisa,

We live in eastern Ontario on the St. Laurence River. On the way home we usually go through Syracuse, although it would be possible to come home by way of Detroit. This, of course, is a long way from where you live. I think unless you could meet us somewhere on our way home there is no way we could get together, and you could see our Casita. I am planning to list it on kijiji after we get home, so you will be able get some looks at the trailer and more details.

Steve Seiffert

Advertiser Info