2007 Spirit Delux 17" For Sale

Price - $11,500.00

Time Left - 14 Days, 19 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

4 new tires kept covered, dolly to move in tight spaces, air, heat, large water reservoir, wheel leveler and cover, cover for casita, many little camping extras. 5 minute pop up screened clam tent (easy) never used just opened, can set up as double bed and one single or just double or just single have used both ways.  Everything worked last time out never gave a problem.  Winterized with a few extra parts if needed.  Back hitch for any carry alls, vented windows.  Health reasons for sale.  Fun quaint feel, I loved it.  I have been 2nd owner for the past 5 years and only used a few trips.  She has stabilizer jacks and a few tow locks, new outside rug mat, tv and bracket to hang when not driving, and video how to maintain.
I c+an be reached at 847 494 4078.  I don't always check the this site.  I will answer all questions it just might take a few days for me to check here.

Sorry about the sideways pictures ???????  Notice on one of the last picture we had a deet having a rest at the back of the Casita.

General

• Condition Used
  • Location Schaumburg Illinois
    30 west of Chicago
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info