2017 Casita 17' Liberty Deluxe For Sale

Price - $17,000.00

Time Left - 9 Days, 22 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

One owner.  Bought new from factory in Jan. 2017.  Find I'm not a camper!  In great condition.
All the great features of the Liberty Deluxe plus extras: Awning, vinyl flooring, microwave oven 3-burner range cover, sink cover, friction anti-sway control bar, high lift suspension package with 15" D-range tires.  Also includes custom CalMark cover with zippered door access.  
kathyt.art@gmail.com

Also has LED interior and exterior lights.

General

• Condition Used
  • Location CA

travellite

Q:

Where are you located in California ?  Secondly can you post more pictures with a list of option add on

A:

Thank you for your inquiry--  I'm located in Groveland, CA,about 20 miles west of Yosemite National Park West Gate. 
The options I ordered were these:  Awning, microwave oven, range cover -3 burner stove; sink cover, anti-sway control, and the high lift suspension package with the 15" tires/wheels D-range.  The trailer has approximately 2500 miles (1700 coming during delivery from factory at Rice, Texas)  
The unit has an electric heat/air combo which works very well.  It does not have a propane furnace.  It has the standard 16 gallon fresh water tank.  
And yes, I will post a few more pictures.  Hope this helps!

Advertiser Info