Friction Anti Sway Control
New Tires installed 2016
Flat Screen Television
TV Antenna
Cable Ready
Roof Mount Air Conditioner with Heat Strip
3 Way Refrigerator
Fantastic Fan
New 45 amp charge station installed (2017)

This Casita has been converted to two 32" beds. It can be easily returned to factory configuration. If new owner would like it converted before purchase, the factory supplied cushions and table are all in storage and available. I would be happy to convert it back to the factory configuration for you.

Several mods from Little House Customs has been made to this camper. I am the third owner and have camped in this Casita for 9 years. The original owner sold it soon after purchase for health reasons, the second owner used it to camp with their church group and I have owned it since 2008. The longest trip my wife and I have taken in it was to Arizona (2016). We try to spend three weeks each season with our Casita. It has been well maintained and stored inside all it's life with the exception of the first two years we lived in Tennessee.

All of the owners have been non smokers. No pets have been in this camper. It has not been cooked in other then heating up the occasional can of soup or cup of hot chocolate.

Reason for selling: Purchased 2018 Independence
Located in East Tennessee, Knoxville area

General

• Condition Used
  • Location TN
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info