New Sway Bar For Casita (Never Used) For Sale

Price - Free

Time Left - 13 Days, 11 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

We have a brand new, never been used, sway bar that we bought when we got our 17' Casita. We towed with a Toyota 4-Runner so never needed it.

We will be happy to send it to anyone willing to pay the shipping or pick it up from Central Florida.

Dennis Kochan
863-297-8080

General

• Condition New
  • Location Winter Haven, FL

Meadowlark

Q:

Hello, I saw your ad for the sway bar.
I am assuming it is the "Curt" sway bar?
I have no idea how much it weighs, or what the postage would be, but I am interested in purchasing it. If you would tell me how much you want for it, I will have a better idea of the total cost. RE; payment, do you do paypal or would you accept a US postal money order?
Thank you. Oh, it would be shipped to Olympia, WA. (zip code 98512... you might need the information for the shipping costs.

A:

Good Evening,

The sway bar is a Valley Industries that we bought from Casita. It weighs 12 lbs and the shipping would be around $32.00. If you are interested, we would ship it and you could send us a check. The second ball that goes on the car is not with it, though we never used the bar. I have a photo but cannot post it here. Please phone us at 863-297-8080. Thank you. Dennis

Advertiser Info